SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews Watch

Goon

Font page news about the WC gold and Toews signing on both NHL.com and USCHO.com (and many more I'm sure). On the mighty WCHA site, he got nothing.

The latest news on that site is tech's schedule and Denver captians announced.

Nice to see a new picture and article up on USCHO I might add (msu picture made me not want to go there anymore)

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Font page news about the WC gold and Toews signing on both NHL.com and USCHO.com (and many more I'm sure). On the mighty WCHA site, he got nothing.

The latest news on that site is tech's schedule and Denver captians announced.

Nice to see a new picture and article up on USCHO I might add (msu picture made me not want to go there anymore)

If it had been a Gopher it would have been a Huge write up... :(;):p

It's nice to see you've licked your inferiority complex.

Hey Buckysieve, don't you have something better to do than hang out here and comment on every anti-gopher comment that their is? Go back to your goofer love fest where even the slightest shot at the yellow rodents causes a thread to be shut down and a stern warning to be issued by the web administrator. Or I am sorry I was joking. Inferiority complex is coming here to make sure no one is hacking on your goofers.

That is called humor jack a$$. You can't be that thin skinned. Or are you? You must be. Maybe you and Dean should hang out together because you both seem to lack the ability to filter out sarcasm and lack a sense of humor.

If it had been a Gopher it would have been a huge write up... :D;):(:p

Erik Johnson signs deal

Nothing about Toews.

If it had been a Gopher it would have been a huge write up... :D;):(:p

Erik Johnson signs deal

Nothing about Toews.

That could maybe be because EJ signed like a month ago now, whereas Toews signed just a few days ago.

We have to remember that this the WCHA we are talking about. I mean, look at how long it took them to resolve their issue with crappy officiating! Oh wait. ;)

That could maybe be because EJ signed like a month ago now, whereas Toews signed just a few days ago.

We have to remember that this the WCHA we are talking about. I mean, look at how long it took them to resolve their issue with crappy officiating! Oh wait. :p

Yeah we could talk about that all summer too I suppose. :(

But I am not so sure how long that one would go on before the halo's charges would come out. :D

I can't speak for the rest of my fellow Sioux fans, but I personally don't suffer from any kind of inferiority complex. I actually cheer for the Gophers when they're playing anybody but the Sioux. No irrational hatred here. :(

I don't root for em, but I don't root against em. Mostly cause I don't give a $h!t about the Gophs, or the Badgers, Pios..... I only care about how one team is doing.

That is called humor jack a$$. You can't be that thin skinned. Or are you? You must be. Maybe you and Dean should hang out together because you both seem to lack the ability to filter out sarcasm and lack a sense of humor.

Apparently, Goof didn't get the sarcasm in my last post..............Speaking of being thin-skinned, weren't you the one who had a temper-tantrum rivalling that of a three year ago referencing a post directed toward me not too long ago? Hmmmm.

Apparently, Goof didn't get the sarcasm in my last post..............Speaking of being thin-skinned, weren't you the one who had a temper-tantrum rivalling that of a three year [your missing a few words here] ago referencing a post directed toward me not too long ago? Hmmmm.