SiouxSports.com Forum

REMATCH: SIOUX - PHER (frozen 4 bound)

01grad

I love all the superstitions.

I'm wearing the same shorts and jersey that I wore yesterday....that were nicely folded last night after the win.

I can smell your shorts from yesterday way over here in Duluth ,wow now I know why they say Dirty Sioux :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all the superstitions.

I'm wearing the same shorts and jersey that I wore yesterday....that were nicely folded last night after the win.

Third period vs. Air Force I had to go get the jerseys my wife, son and I wore to the Final Five Championship. Needless to say we will be wearing them tonight as well.

Taping the game is a must. The real question is whether or not to try to avoid score updates?

Sioux keys to the game:

Play 60 min.

Play physical defense

Get on the board quick!

Go Lammy! Go sioux!

I love your game plan I want to add a few points and then it will be complete.

Crash the oppostion's net two can play the gophers game.

Get to the Gophers early and often (both their goalies suck).

Hit their skilled players LEGALLY. (Gopher players don't like to get their jerseys creased.

No retalation B.S. Bad penalties cost us last time we played against them.

Protect Phil and clear out the front.

Skate, Skate, Skate...

is the team going to be wearing the black jerseys in every game now until the end of the season?

knowbody knows that.....they have been switching as of lately....could care less, just play 60 hard minutes

I love your game plan I want to add a few points and then it will be complete.

Crash the oppostion's net two can play the gophers game.

Get to the Gophers early and often (both their goalies suck).

Hit their skilled players LEGALLY. (Gopher players don't like to get their jerseys creased.

No retalation B.S. Bad penalties cost us last time we played against them.

Protect Phil and clear out the front.

Skate, Skate, Skate...

No stickwork.

We showed a lot of maturity last night in adapting to how the game was going to be called. We showed a lot of maturity in not retaliating to Michigan's headhunting (they could have been called for another half-dozen head-hits).

In a game like this, we have to bury the baggage and extra emotion and just play smart.

Same jeans, same jersey, not shaving. did change underwear, because after those first to goals I think I soiled myself, so I had to change. them. Go Sioux. The Skate for #8 continues tonight.

Last week walking to the X for the championship game I remarked to SoDak Sioux Fan that I was wearing the same clothes as the day before:

Me: I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday....well, I changed my socks and underwear.

SSF: Not me. I'm still wearing my underwear. I don't mess with a streak.

Me: :D

I hope you're right, but I'm afraid of BC personally. I think they're very capable of beating either the Sioux or the Gophers. I don't think the winner of the MSU/Maine semifinal will stand much of a chance in the championship though.

Michigan was a very very good team last night. If BC is in the same league it will be anybody's game again. I have too many bad memories of BC in NCAA games. Hopefully we can put that behind us.