SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I live in the Twic Cities does the end of that press release mean we are screwed, because of the Wild game? I am tired of wondering what is going to happen here.

yep - fraid so

why would FSMinny broadcast a ND/Mich game when they could show the Wild? Only a few hundred folks here would like to see the Sioux live - but many thousand will have the Wild game on - whether they know spit about hockey or not. We're lucky for the rebroadcast to be honest with you.

yep - fraid so

why would FSN Minny broadcast a ND/Mich game when they could show the Wild? We're lucky for the rebroadcast to be honest with you.

I agree we are lucky that it will be broadcast at all in the twin cities. Since I have tickets to the WILD game on the Blue Line 10 rows up I should not give my tickets away like I was considering, I should just head straight home to watch the game. What do you think the odds are of the WILD announcer NOT giving a score to the UND game?

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but here's a link to game coverage this weekend.

http://www.uschtv.com/uschtv/

Sweet! get to watch the st could/maine game tomorrow on channel 28 here in the forks! Does anyone know if Cn8 is free on the internet.

I wish digital cable got espnU, my head would've been a hocky puck come sunday night :glare:

Just talked to Fox Sports North and was told this game is not being offered FTA and that the only way to see it in the Twin Cities is to watch the tape delay. He said that Senser's would most likely not be able to pick up the signal as far as he knew. Sorry to Local Sioux Fans. But I still might go to Senser's if a group wants to meet up and watch the tape delay. Just pretend that it is live.

Just talked to Fox Sports North and was told this game is not being offered FTA and that the only way to see it in the Twin Cities is to watch the tape delay. He said that Senser's would most likely not be able to pick up the signal as far as he knew. Sorry to Local Sioux Fans. But I still might go to Senser's if a group wants to meet up and watch the tape delay. Just pretend that it is live.

perhaps - I have to work until 10p anyway - would love to watch the game with friends afterwards - why Sensors though - FSMinny is available everywhere

how about Alarys?

and it will be tons of fun if they win :glare:

have you not been to alary's?? First and only time for me was last saturday between games and had it not been the sioux v gophers, i woulda been content staring at the other side of the beer baths!! :glare:

i was there to before the sioux/gophs games, very nice talent :love:

i was there to before the sioux/gophs games, very nice talent :love:

i thought i saw you there!! out back in the alley with all the porta potties?? I wasn't sure if it was you or not and i'm not the guy who just goes up saying random names to people i might not know...

i thought i saw you there!! out back in the alley with all the porta potties?? I wasn't sure if it was you or not and i'm not the guy who just goes up saying random names to people i might not know...

yeah, i was out there for a bit, were you orsomeone else wearing a black sioux jersey?? i was tanked so dont have the best memory until game time hit and i was A OK

Since the game is being picked up live locally (ND and MN) is there going to be a webcast for those of us that can't get the TV coverage (I am currently in the south and finding a TV not on basketball is impossible):glare:

I see the school has an audio link, but no video up as of yet. Thanks for any input.

I am starting to consider driving to Fargo and hanging out with my uncle and going to a sports bar there and watching it live. But most likely will go to Senser's to watch it there. Anyone have some thoughts on what i should do.