SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional TV Coverage

fargosioux

Goon, are the games going to be on? :angry:

I am not sure. I just think its funny that people are panicking. I have lived in Grand Forks since the 1993 and since the Sioux became a yearly participant in the NCAA tourney the games have been on TV. I remember when the games were going to be on Victory the games lo and behold showed up on cable. I think some are getting their undies in a bunch and having unnecessary anziety about something that I would be willing to bet happens. Also my dog will be watching the games with me this weekend so we are almost assured at least a .850 chance of winning both games.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a email from midcontinet and they told everyone here on siouxsports to calm down. ( they must be getting a lot of emails). They said an announcement will be made thursday. My sources told me that it will be on!! but only in the GF area.

I just called Midcontinent Cable here in Sioux Falls, and was told that all Midcontinent Cable customers who usually receive FSSN (channel 23, which is normally their Midcontinent advertising/info channel) should get the Sioux games live. I think "Thanks" are in order! :angry:

I just called Midcontinent Cable here in Sioux Falls, and was told that all Midcontinent Cable customers who usually receive FSSN (channel 23, which is normally their Midcontinent advertising/info channel) should get the Sioux games live. I think "Thanks" are in order! :angry:

YOUR AWESOME TOO! :lol:

It's times like this when I understand why hockey is nothing more than a niche sport. No one has any idea who is showing the games, if anyone. It's like 1981 or 1982 when CBS would show tape-delayed broadcasts of the NBA finals at about 10 pm.

In the meantime, I suppose I can enjoy watching bowling on FSN and the women's NIT basketball tournament on ESPN. :angry:

Bowling just hasn't been the same since Dick Weber and Earl Anthony retired. Who can forget the excitement of the Big "E" getting a strike in the 10th going to the "Brooklyn" side with Chris Schenkel doing the colorful play by play.....God I'm old...

I am going to wait for an official announcement from someone and then I will get excited. I just do nto want to get my hopes up and then be let down. But if is on the tall Coors Lights will be flowing at Senser's, that is forsure. GO SIOUX!

I am going to wait for an official announcement from someone and then I will get excited. I just do nto want to get my hopes up and then be let down. But if is on the tall Coors Lights will be flowing at Senser's, that is forsure. GO SIOUX!

No Keystone light? :angry:

Made my day as I live in Sioux Falls. I still am fearful that it will only be in ND as that has happened a time or two in the past.

I believe it is: "Free To Air" satallite system. Many here have it, I do not.

correct. Free to air satellite AKA what Sensers and a lot of us that dont have cable or live outside the FSSN area use to see the Sioux

Hello Siouxdonyms,

Hope all is well in the Sioux Volunteer state. Are you sure Fox New York is showing the game? This would be great for me,but I don't think they have shown any college hockey at all this season. Are you sure it is not SportsNet New York? Either way, I don't see anything listed in the local TV guide.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

I agree, I am not sure how many times we have to say ITS GOING TO BE ON. THE GAMES HAVE BEEN EVERY YEAR SO FAR.

BUT WILL IT BE ON AT SENSER'S OR THE LIKE SO US SIOUX FANS HERE IN MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL CAN WATCH IT TOO?:angry:?:lol:??

That... IS... the question.

Hello Siouxdonyms,

Hope all is well in the Sioux Volunteer state. Are you sure Fox New York is showing the game? This would be great for me,but I don't think they have shown any college hockey at all this season. Are you sure it is not SportsNet New York? Either way, I don't see anything listed in the local TV guide.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Just going off of what my Dish Network guide tells me, which is FOXNY.

At the end of the Coaches show tonight, Tim Hennessey announced that it WILL be on FSSN, live.

I'm sure I just repeated something that has been posted before.

If Midco doesn't flip the switch at every head-end, they are nuts. It should be carried where ever Midco has coverage.

At the end of the Coaches show tonight, Tim Hennessey announced that it WILL be on FSSN, live.

I'm sure I just repeated something that has been posted before.

If Midco doesn't flip the switch at every head-end, they are nuts. It should be carried where ever Midco has coverage.

ok, which one or both. cause I heard about sundays, but not saturdays.