SiouxSports.com Forum

Hieroglyphics at Saint Cloud

JESUS,family,rutgers

I don't know about the hieroglyphics at St Cloud, but I have a Native American friend, who may be opposed to the hostile and abusive Sioux name, who claims that there are hundreds, if not thousands of swatzikas hidden into the architecture at the Ralph. The dozens of times that I've been in there, I have yet to see one. Anybody know what my friend might be talking about?

I don't know about the hieroglyphics at St Cloud, but I have a Native American friend, who may be opposed to the hostile and abusive Sioux name, who claims that there are hundreds, if not thousands of swatzikas hidden into the architecture at the Ralph. The dozens of times that I've been in there, I have yet to see one. Anybody know what my friend might be talking about?

I'm sure they are all in the underground bunker directly below center ice that houses the bomb that will go off the second UND announces a name change.

Would your friend be willing to point them out, or is he/she just repeating something he/she "overheard" from his/her cronies who want the name changed? I'd be interested to see where they are...I'm sure he/she could take some pictures on a digital camera and you could post them out here.

Would your friend be willing to point them out, or is he/she just repeating something he/she "overheard" from his/her cronies who want the name changed? I'd be interested to see where they are...I'm sure he/she could take some pictures on a digital camera and you could post them out here.

He refuses to step inside of the Ralph. So yeah, I'm sure it was something he had overheard.

That's funny.

The Dog pound is ridiculous, I would hate to bring young kids to the arena and have to listen to that for 60 minutes. I never heard anything that bad when I was a student at UND, and the Student section has taken it fair share of hits but they are tame compared to those rubes...

One of the big Sioux fans was giving me a description of Saint Cloud's "unique" arena. She said there are some kind of hieroglyphics at the main entrance to the arena. Do any of you know why they are there and what they say?

I thought it was just some sort of hippy art. (as my seven year old asserted, "that looks kind of dumb.")

I'm sure they are all in the underground bunker directly below center ice that houses the bomb that will go off the second UND announces a name change.

It is also well known that if you play "Stand Up and Cheer" backwards, .85X speed, it sounds eerily similar to "Das Lied der Deutschen" if yelped out by the menacing German Shepherds from Wolfenstein 3D. How Ralph pulled that one off is just amazing.

taz

It is also well known that if you play "Stand Up and Cheer" backwards, .85X speed, it sounds eerily similar to "Das Lied der Deutschen" if yelped out by the menacing German Shepherds from Wolfenstein 3D. How Ralph pulled that one off is just amazing.

taz

Wolf3D, you're dating yourself with that one. I remember being blown away the first time I saw it.

Of course the best thing about Wolf3D was that it was a sequel to Castle Wolfenstein.

Halt! Schweinhund!

castlewolf.jpg