SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 2

AZSIOUX

How come no one answered my win over St. Lawrence but no RPI bonus question from last intermission?

I need the info, people.

How come we are getting no RPI "bonus" love for our win over SLU when they are a top 15 RPI team at the moment?

It may be that it is only quality road wins that count, not neutral site wins.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come no one answered my win over St. Lawrence but no RPI bonus question from last intermission?

I need the info, people.

How come we are getting no RPI "bonus" love for our win over SLU when they are a top 15 RPI team at the moment?

I don't claim to be an expert, but

It wasn't a "road win", it was neutral ice.

I need the info, people.

Believe it's the neutral ice thing, have to win at the other team's home.

Edit: Whoops, guess three of us agree, so this must be right ???

Here's one for all the people who couldn't believe that UND could only get three points each from Mankato and Duluth: Mankato swept CC this weekend, and Duluth swept UAA. Yes I'd love to have that point back from the Saturday Mankato game, but that was still a very solid two weekends of work.

Somehow the Sioux have managed to hang on even when Denver seemed to dominate the first half of the game. I also think, generally speaking, the Sioux are fortunate to have gotten away with a couple of calls that could have been CFB. Punk turned his back on Lee, so I think that was a good non-call, but it seemed like it could as easily have been called.

I thought May's CFB was pretty weak.

Lee's the victim of a couple of dives, for sure. This is a crazy game for the refs.

Would have been nice to snag one more goal on that extended PP, while Denver was a little out of their heads and really dug the hole. Hopefully we can win the 3rd and take this important game home.

Cudos to Lammy for getting it done so far.

So it is public that Forney has a dinged up shoulder now. Hopefully we can turn down the heat and wait and see what he can bring next year. I was hoping to see him in the game tonite but can understand Coach's reasoning.

Here's one for all the people who couldn't believe that UND could only get three points each from Mankato and Duluth: Mankato swept CC this weekend, and Duluth swept UAA. Yes I'd love to have that point back from the Saturday Mankato game, but that was still a very solid two weekends of work.

I'm kind of hoping Duluth and MN meet in the first round.