SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Mavericks

siouxnami

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone talks about how finley is such a good fighter and they hope he is on the ice at all times. I have never seen him drop the gloves or get fiesty. I would like to see it but i dont see it comeing from him. Yes i know he is 6 feet 7 or whatever but that doesnt make him a better fighter.

Finley dropped his gloves and helmet, as did wilkens in the second tech game before christmas break.

Finley dropped his gloves and helmet, as did wilkens in the second tech game before christmas break.

nothing happened....we dont need any more DQ'S but if it has to go down again zach jones and foyt should take those panzy azzes down...

The only scenario that worries me about tonight is if the Mantankos decide to try to get our best players ejected before they score 8 goals, (rather than after they score 8 goals).

Otherwise if we put in the effort, we'll win.

PS, I agree that Radke is the most likely to open the can of whoopa^^ tonight. Friday, he jumped in to defend Chorney after an uncalled slash/trip...

Radke got in a fight last year against Mankato where he routed someone pretty good.

Does anyone have a video of the Radke fight against Mankato from last year. He took the guy out with three punches, then proceeded to get the crowd going at center ice. If anyone has it, please youtube it, or post it. Thanks.

It still blows my mind that Kaip had such patience and will power in his scrap. He literally got clocked HARD twice when the Mankato player was on top of him. These were really bad hits. He did pop right up, but I think pretty high of him for not getting DQ'd again. SMART move from a player who's more and more reminding me of Prpich...without the scoring touch (yet).

I'm recording this game, and hope that there are more than just scraps. I hope the goals are just as pretty as last night.

These Mankato games are becoming really fun to watch! Aside from the cheap shotting that is.

I'm thinking 5-2 UND.

It still blows my mind that Kaip had such patience and will power in his scrap. He literally got clocked HARD twice when the Mankato player was on top of him. These were really bad hits. He did pop right up, but I think pretty high of him for not getting DQ'd again. SMART move from a player who's more and more reminding me of Prpich...without the scoring touch (yet).

I'm recording this game, and hope that there are more than just scraps. I hope the goals are just as pretty as last night.

These Mankato games are becoming really fun to watch! Aside from the cheap shotting that is.

I'm thinking 5-2 UND.

Kaip wanted it bad though, showing restraint was a good thing. Can't afford to lose him for 3 in a row.

ARGH! Denver scores on a shot from center ice to tie Tech 4-4. 3 minutes left in Houghton.

this game is a tough one to see who we want to win. if tech won and we win they are only 2 points behind us but if tech wins then we are that much closer to du with a win tonight and 2 games at du, i say we hope for a tie so they each just get 1

this game is a tough one to see who we want to win. if tech won and we win they are only 2 points behind us but if tech wins then we are that much closer to du with a win tonight and 2 games at du, i say we hope for a tie so they each just get 1

I'd really like the Sioux to sneak into 3rd place WCHA, so I guess I'm rooting for Tech. Besides I hate DU.