SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Mavericks

siouxnami

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College hockey is the big show, I like the NHL don't get me wrong, but theres something about College Hockey that the pros just don't have.

dont think there would be many here that disagree , great for matt!! he will be in the show next year for sure

College hockey is the big show, I like the NHL don't get me wrong, but theres something about College Hockey that the pros just don't have.

Where I disagree that college hockey is the big show (and I'm sure the players would disagree with you as well), I do agree with you that college hockey has something that the pros don't happen. It's not just college hockey, but any college sport. It's where players still play with heart, and that's why we love it so much. I would rather watch a college hockey game any day over a NHL game.

Where I disagree that college hockey is the big show (and I'm sure the players would disagree with you as well), I do agree with you that college hockey has something that the pros don't happen. It's not just college hockey, but any college sport. It's where players still play with heart, and that's why we love it so much. I would rather watch a college hockey game any day over a NHL game.

Other than the WCHA officiating, I agree with you.

I can get behind that thought.