SiouxSports.com Forum

Kaip Fight

dj_hoime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was really one sided. does anyone have the video of it? :sad:

the problem is the refs stepped in way to fast. if you are gonna let them throw down then let them because they will be suspended next game either way, either dont let them or let it go prpich style....

anderson will miss 2 games as he has already had a fight DQ when they had the bench clearing one earlier this season i believe

When we are raising the hardware in St. Paul and St. Louie, and raising No. 8 in the rafters next fall,

Kaip's fight will be remembered as THE turning point of the season. This team has plenty of talent,

and plenty of goal scoring ability. Kaip's fight brought its heart to the forefront. From the cauldrons of

adversity are steeled the wills of success.

Those in the arena could see the lift that that fight gave the team. You see a glimpse of it as Kaip leaves the ice

in the YouTuber post.

See y'all in St. Louie. Naysayers be damned.

Kaip's fight will be remembered as THE turning point of the season. This team has plenty of talent,

and plenty of goal scoring ability. Kaip's fight brought its heart to the forefront. From the cauldrons of

adversity are steeled the wills of success.

I had this same discussion with someone yesterday. She was talking about how she was disappointed in the coverage that it's been given and how it's been glorified instead of telling people that fighting in hockey is wrong and showing the youngsters that it's not okay to fight. My response was that it's someone stepping up like Rylan and telling other teams that we aren't gonna take crap from anyone anymore and the season begins now. If that ass kicking that he gave Anderson is what needs to be done to light a fire under everyone else's ass, then so be it. Let's get this party started!

Watched the fight a little more. I also watched the Vannelli vs. McMahon fight (where Kaip and Smaaaaagaaaaaard (really, way too many vowels in his name) mixed it up too). I'm hoping people saw on Saturday what I saw in Kaip last year. I really think Kaip is another Mike Prpich...well, Prpich occasionally would score goals, but as far as toughness and grit is concerned, Kaip is very similar to Prpich.

Both Prpich and Kaip back down from NOBODY. Kaip took on a guy, as noted, that was 3 inches and 40 pounds bigger than he is.

He also is a pretty darn good fighter. In all honesty, I think he did better vs. Anderson than McMahon did vs. Vanelli.

I had this same discussion with someone yesterday. She was talking about how she was disappointed in the coverage that it's been given and how it's been glorified instead of telling people that fighting in hockey is wrong and showing the youngsters that it's not okay to fight. My response was that it's someone stepping up like Rylan and telling other teams that we aren't gonna take crap from anyone anymore and the season begins now. If that ass kicking that he gave Anderson is what needs to be done to light a fire under everyone else's ass, then so be it. Let's get this party started!

The team lost the crowd early in November, that is until Saturday night. It started to get noisy again.

I had to show the kids the fight when my wife wasn't around. :sad:

Don't know if anyone caught it. But Friday night on one of the numerous times that the flake Lawson's helmet came off...as he was leaning down to pick it up, Kaip(pretty sure, might have been Fabian) gave it a little kick which set off some more pushing and shoving.

For those of you who may have missed the throw down between 7>4 and me earlier this year (not the reputed rematch out back of the Moon that never transpired), here it is.

Needless to say, 7>4 went down, leaving only his dog to bark harmlessly my way.

I know alot of people complain about fights in hockey. I rather enjoy them, perhaps only because they get the crowd rocking.

NDH Takes Out 7>4 In Under :20