SiouxSports.com Forum

Kaip Fight

dj_hoime

Didn't one of the Mankato players (Cummings) take Oshie (or was it Spirko) down by a horsecollar tackle in the corner to start that whole fiasco? Regardless, it's always great to see another team's player go into the penalty box jerseyless.......

:whistling:

I seem to remember something about a Smaby uppercut in that game too. I'll have to watch it when I get home today.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who may have missed the throw down between 7>4 and me earlier this year (not the reputed rematch out back of the Moon that never transpired), here it is.

Needless to say, 7>4 went down, leaving only his dog to bark harmlessly my way.

I know alot of people complain about fights in hockey. I rather enjoy them, perhaps only because they get the crowd rocking.

NDH Takes Out 7>4 In Under :20

I thought my personal injury settlement agreement sealed that tape against public disclosure. In any event, what are you bragging about? You never landed a punch. The video clearly shows that it was my damn bunyons that did me in. Now that I got my new Dr. Sholls inserts, I'm ready for that rematch.

I thought my personal injury settlement agreement sealed that tape against public disclosure. In any event, what are you bragging about? You never landed a punch. The video clearly shows that it was my damn bunyons that did me in. Now that I got my new Dr. Sholls inserts, I'm ready for that rematch.

Uh oh, NDH. I think he's gel'n!