SiouxSports.com Forum

Kaip Fight

dj_hoime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the Sioux bench during and after that fight? The boost it gave them was amazing! Watch Toews and the guys on the bench in the video clip, you can see JT slapping the boards below him as if "hit that mother........."!!!! I hope they keep it going against the Beav's this weekend.

does anyone have the video of that radke fight last year against mankato??? i was at that game and just remember everyone going nuts because he just beat the living piss out of that guy.

And the Mankato player refused to go into the box so the ref pretty much threw him into it. Freaking hillarious.

If anyone has a copy of the fight last year between UND and Mankato at the Ralph, that would be sweet. I would like to see how Zach Jones and Kyle Radke just flipped out, and seeing that Mankato player being practically tossed into the penalty box was priceless. It was a great fight, and the reaction from the crowd was spine-tingling. If anyone has it, please post it here on SiouxSports.com, that would be much appreciated.

Also, if someone has a copy of Mike Commodore's fight with Alex Brooks of Wisconsin then that would be really awesome too!

As for the Kaip fight last weekend, it was great to see someone drop the gloves finally. I think it lit a fire underneath the players, and Kaip definitely is a fighter in a good way. The boys are ready to make a run, the season starts now. Look out Beavers, the Sioux are on the prowl.

Last year's fight with Vannelli and McMahon was sweet also. It's neat how Kaip was in a smaller scrum then too, only fitting that he is our instigator this year. Fighting needs to be more accepted then it is, just to a certain extent.

does anyone have the video of that radke fight last year against mankato??? i was at that game and just remember everyone going nuts because he just beat the living piss out of that guy.

I remember the guy. His name was Brent Cummings. He wore number 2. Interestingly enough, yet again Radke, at 6' (some list him at 5'11") taking on a guy that was 6'4" 220.

And as for the fight. Cummings must have sucked so hard that Jutting cut him from the team. He's not on the 2006-7 MSUM roster and he was a junior last year. :whistling:

That was indeed a great fight.

If anyone has a copy of the fight last year between UND and Mankato at the Ralph, that would be sweet. I would like to see how Zach Jones and Kyle Radke just flipped out...

Jones wasn't on the ice. It was Radke and Finley.

Last year's fight with Vannelli and McMahon was sweet also.

McMahon wasn't on the team last year. He was a senior in 2005.

if it is the one that i am thinking about, don't forget Sparky. His one and only fight and he got a game disqualification until head boy shepard reviewed and said it was Joe.

That was the best announcement. It's pretty loud when they announced each of the DQ's, then they announce Sparky's and the crowd goes crazy. :whistling:

Jones wasn't on the ice. It was Radke and Finley.

McMahon wasn't on the team last year. He was a senior in 2005.

I stand corrected, the McMahon vs. Vannelli fight was two years ago in 2005 his senior year. And, you're right about the Mankato fight, it was Smaby with Radke and Finley who were involved.

I stand corrected, the McMahon vs. Vannelli fight was two years ago in 2005 his senior year. And, you're right about the Mankato fight, it was Smaby with Radke and Finley who were involved.

Smaby wasn't on the ice, either. Finley and Radke were the defensive pair. Spirko, Zajac and Oshie were the forwards.

Smaby wasn't on the ice, either. Finley and Radke were the defensive pair. Spirko, Zajac and Oshie were the forwards.

Wasn't there a fight last year between UND and Mankato where Smaby was cross-checked from behind, and that's what set off Zach Jones though? Maybe we're talking about a different scrum, this one happened with Smaby and Zones being involved. I'm not sure, but I think we're talking about two different fights that happened.

Wasn't there a fight last year between UND and Mankato where Smaby was cross-checked from behind, and that's what set off Zach Jones though? Maybe we're talking about a different scrum, this one happened with Smaby and Zones being involved. I'm not sure, but I think we're talking about two different fights that happened.

Friday night after the whistle a player took out smaby's legs from behind and that set Zach off where he tried to get in the penalty box (reminded me of the kid from little giants)

Sat night was the night that Radke dropped Cummings and Joe got in a "fight," I still think that one was mixed up it was Oshie that was in the fight, how they got that one wrong I do not know.

You are right, Friday night had the fight that involved Smaby being cheap-shotted from behind setting off Zach Jones. Smaby, Jones and one other guy were in the penalty box, and the crowd reaction was just priceless when they were shown on the jumbotron.

Saturday night was when Finley and Radke were involved, along with Oshie who pushed Finley away before trying to throw his weight around. Good times though, I miss those fights!

Friday night after the whistle a player took out smaby's legs from behind and that set Zach off where he tried to get in the penalty box (reminded me of the kid from little giants)

Sat night was the night that Radke dropped Cummings and Joe got in a "fight," I still think that one was mixed up it was Oshie that was in the fight, how they got that one wrong I do not know.

Jones has alot in common with nitroglycerin...