SiouxSports.com Forum

TV for Grand Valley?

bincitysioux

How about WDAZ announces "well in advance" that they are going to broadcast all playoff games.

in DAZ's defence, they figured with the win against USD, they would have stayed #2 and

A. had a bye in 1st round

B. Been at home last week

who would have thunkit that they would drop to #3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so true

I watched the Sioux/Badger hockey games with thier announcers

I watched the Sioux/Anchorage games with their announcers

I watched the UMD Bulldogs/Badger games with their announcers

This weekend I'll watch UMD and Anchorage with the UAA announcers

as long as the game is on. Thats all that matters. Heck, give me no announcers, just the raw feed with sounds of tghe crowd :silly:

OMG did you get those all on a dish?

*claps like a seal*

OMG did you get those all on a dish?

*claps like a seal*

Sioux/Badgers was on Dish Network

UMD/Wisco was on free to air (different satellite than the Sioux though)

The Anchorage games were on C-Band (the big 6 foot dishes)

Let's face it. Both schools have nice followings for their men's and women's basketball teams . We both have nice followings for our football teams. With the edge maybe going to NDSU. But when you throw in the large masses of people who are Sioux hockey fans it gives us the edge. There are definitely more Sioux sports fans in the state than NDSU sports fans. To make it clear I'm not necessarily saying just number of football fans. We just simply have more sports fans than they do. Most sports fans regardless of the sport you primarly cheer for will be watching this game. NDSU fans will be glued to the tube on Saturday.

Last FB home game NDSU 19,058 UND 5,023 - I think interest in dii athletics is at a all time low with sioux fans. Your right NDSU fb fans will be glued to the tube watching the DI-AA quarter finals. :silly::ohmy:

Last FB home game NDSU 19,058 UND 5,023 - I think interest in dii athletics is at a all time low with sioux fans. Your right NDSU fb fans will be glued to the tube watching the DI-AA quarter finals. :silly::ohmy:

How many home games did NDSU have this year? And how come every Bison fan cares so much about what the attendance was for the UND/Winona game? If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard about it in the last week and a half..........

Seriously- look at the attendance numbers when you guys hosted Pitt State several years ago. There isn't a whole lot of difference, now sit back and talk about the "what ifs" about NDSU's "banner season"

so true

I watched the Sioux/Badger hockey games with thier announcers

I watched the Sioux/Anchorage games with their announcers

I watched the UMD Bulldogs/Badger games with their announcers

This weekend I'll watch UMD and Anchorage with the UAA announcers

as long as the game is on. Thats all that matters. Heck, give me no announcers, just the raw feed with sounds of tghe crowd :silly:

you are not even a Sioux fan so of course you don't care who the announcers are

in DAZ's defence, they figured with the win against USD, they would have stayed #2 and

A. had a bye in 1st round

B. Been at home last week

who would have thunkit that they would drop to #3

That doesn't fly with me, even though they dropped to #3 they knew that if the Sioux kept winning, they would end up in Allendale and still couldn't get their announcers out there to do the game.

Apparently Bison Dan has a hard time understanding English. I was not talking about the attendance for the Winona game. I simply stated ther are more Sioux Sports fans in the state than there are Bison sports supporters. The total attendance figures back that up. The attendance for their last Pittsburgh State playoff game was less than our Winona Game. I wonder how many people they really had for that Pitt game. That was back when NDSU was totally fabricating attendance figures. They actually still honor those fabricated attendance figures when it comes to breaking records for games. They still list those games in there records.

you are not even a Sioux fan so of course you don't care who the announcers are

you're right. I am a UMD fan first, but I also cheer on the Sioux. If I wasn't a Sioux fan, why the hell would I watch the games? To come back and rub it in saying "ha ha you guys lost"? Last I checked I didn

I live in Thompson, have DirecTV, so no game for me. :ohmy: Going 15 miles into GF to watch it at a bar/restaraunt isnt an option for me. A 6 and 9 year old are not going to sit for that long. :silly:

I guess I'll drive 90 miles to Devils Lake, and watch it at my parents house.

Listening to GVSU announcers will be no big deal. At least I'll see the game.

I live in Thompson, have DirecTV, so no game for me. :ohmy: Going 15 miles into GF to watch it at a bar/restaraunt isnt an option for me. A 6 and 9 year old are not going to sit for that long. :silly:

Or you could drive 45 and watch it at HockeyMom's house providing her dish shows up on time....... :huh:

Or you could drive 45 and watch it at HockeyMom's house providing her dish shows up on time....... :D

Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to DL for another reason, too. It's my brothers 40th birthday party that night! Looking forward to having a couple of "Chuck Norris'". :ohmy: Has anybody tried those? HockeyMom...I think the buttershots is out and Chuck Norris is in for the next tailgate! ;)

HockeyMom...I think the buttershots is out and Chuck Norris is in for the next tailgate! :silly:

I'm afraid Buttershots are out forever for me, got offered some at the Winona Game a couple weeks ago and it didn't even sound good.

However, Bazooka Joes are really good. Red Bull, Grenadine, and Jag. MMMMMMMmmmmm

I'm afraid Buttershots are out forever for me, got offered some at the Winona Game a couple weeks ago and it didn't even sound good.

However, Bazooka Joes are really good. Red Bull, Grenadine, and Jag. MMMMMMMmmmmm

Chuck Norris...UV Red Vodka and Liquid Ice. Tastes like a Jolly Rancher! And it's pretty. :silly::ohmy:

See, now this is where my problem begins......the sweet stuff!

be careful when you start drinking these. i've found that because they taste so good, you don't notice the alcohol. and that means you drink way more than you should, which comes back to haunt you after you've had 5 in about 10 minutes.

be careful when you start drinking these. i've found that because they taste so good, you don't notice the alcohol. and that means you drink way more than you should, which comes back to haunt you after you've had 5 in about 10 minutes.

Yeah, you might want to pace yourself there.

I would never do that...... :silly:

You really need to put up that second dish to get FSSN.