SiouxSports.com Forum

TV for Grand Valley?

bincitysioux

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If WDAZ doesn't broadcast this game- or if they are given permission to broadcast on Wednesday, and they don't make it........I guess that shows how they feel about UND athletics.

This could be our last run at a DII National Title- get to Allendale for cripes sake!

C'mon 'berg, be fair:

The arena has set cameras (no set-up/tear down) and is scheduled months in advance for that Team USA game.

This game is a week's notice.

I am being fair. Yes the cameras are set up but lets say DAZ doesn't show the football game. They'll probably use the excuse "oh we couldn't get the crew from GF to Allendale in time" or "we didnt have enough crew to do both games"

Maybe they'll get some people from DAY to help with production for one of the games. Believe me, I hope the game is televised. :silly:

Actually, I believe that Comcast Local here in Michigan will be broadcasting the game. All your station would have to do is just pick up that signal there from the satalite, then splice a North Dakota Audio feed perhaps if they wanted too... Thats what GVSU and WXPS in GR did in 2004 I believe.

I just got my tickets for trhe game and they said the vistors is all sold out :silly:

That just might be the reserved amount of tickets that the home team has to set aside for the visitors, but then again, perhaps I'm underestimating the crowd for this game as well. I would be very impressed if UND was able to sell out the visitor's stands. And don't worry if you don't get a ticket now, GVSU will just keep printing Standing room only tickets. I would probably recommend though that you stand down by the track instead of on top of the hill over there. That win will cut right thru you.