SiouxSports.com Forum

Rutgers STILL unbeaten!

SiouxMeNow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if they continue to run the table and beat wv, I know thats a big if, do they play in the national championship game? people were saying that the winner of the wv-louisville game would be in the title game so logic would say that if Rutgers beats them both then they would be #2 in the nation, however, (like the ncaa) the system isn't really run by logic.

so if they continue to run the table and beat wv, I know thats a big if, do they play in the national championship game? people were saying that the winner of the wv-louisville game would be in the title game so logic would say that if Rutgers beats them both then they would be #2 in the nation, however, (like the ncaa) the system isn't really run by logic.

No Chance. Florida, Auburn, Michigan/Ohio St. loser, and Texas are a few of the teams that will still be ranked higher and better than Rutgers.

Hell of a win. I only saw the 2nd half, my first Rutgers game at all this year, but that running back (Ray?) was amazing! He'd just take off from way behind the line and pound for 15 yards.

The magnitude of the comeback and complete domination in the 2nd prove Rutgers deserves consideration for the championship if they win out. Way to go.

I found the game on Sirius last night after my daughters basketball game, and then made it home to finish watching it on TV. Great game. My hopes were deflated after the missed FG, but then offsides changed the whole deal! What a great win. I'll be a Sioux/Rutgers fan, too! It was awesome to see the amount of fans rush the field...twice!

CONGRATS RUTGERS!!

P.S. what is the motion the fans do with their hand and arm?

Great game no matter how you slice & how you dice it . Overall in a nutshell, it was one HELL OF A COMEBACK. Trust me for those fans who were there live, it was worth it & that's including the price of admission. As for satruday in Gainesville, GO GATORS EAT UP THOSE CHICKENS. Not to mention that the ole ball coach in back in town too to get eatin alive in the SWAMP.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

P.S. In case you're wondering why I always say GO GATORS, well it's simple I gradutated from the University of Florida & once a GATOR always a GATOR.

Great game no matter how you slice & how you dice it . Overall in a nutshell, it was one HELL OF A COMEBACK. Trust me for those fans who were there live, it was worth it & that's including the price of admission. As for satruday in Gainesville, GO GATORS EAT UP THOSE CHICKENS. Not to mention that the ole ball coach in back in town too to get eatin alive in the SWAMP.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

P.S. In case you're wondering why I always say GO GATORS, well it's simple I gradutated from the University of Florida & once a GATOR always a GATOR.

Rutgers winning really helps Florida. I hate to say it, but I don't see Rutgers getting the title game even if they go undefeated. They started the year off the charts and are still behind a lot of teams.

Rutgers winning really helps Florida. I hate to say it, but I don't see Rutgers getting the title game even if they go undefeated. They started the year off the charts and are still behind a lot of teams.

If they're not going to have a playoff system, at least delay the first poll for the first ,oh maybe 5 weeks or so.

Then Rutgers perhaps would not have started so low. Of course, I'm a Buckeye fan. So Michigan-OSU is always my title game.

If they're not going to have a playoff system, at least delay the first poll for the first ,oh maybe 5 weeks or so.

Then Rutgers perhaps would not have started so low. Of course, I'm a Buckeye fan. So Michigan-OSU is always my title game.

What's crazy with that upcoming game is that whoever loses it will not be in the title game as a one loss team. Someone else will get in before them because they lost late in the season. Of course, that's if things stay the same.