SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Duluth

GeauxSioux

This is an excerpt from a Wayne Nelson article in Saturday's Herald:

UND's biggest health concern is quarterback Reed Manke, who played at Omaha after a three-week layoff because of a shoulder injury. Manke's left shoulder took a hard hit on the last play of the game at Omaha.

I wonder if Bubba is gonna freak out like the last time his team played in the Alerus? :)

Seriously, I think UMD is kind of a disappointment this year. I expected them to be one of the top 3 teams in the NCC this year. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time this year, as far as Manke is concerned and Taylor Murray on the offensive line. At home, coming off that heartbreaker to UNO, I expect UND to win by 21.

I wonder if Bubba is gonna freak out like the last time his team played in the Alerus? :)

Seriously, I think UMD is kind of a disappointment this year. I expected them to be one of the top 3 teams in the NCC this year. The bye week couldn't have come at a better time this year, as far as Manke is concerned and Taylor Murray on the offensive line. At home, coming off that heartbreaker to UNO, I expect UND to win by 21.

With the change at QB I'll adjust my prediction. Looking forward to heading up to the game today. I think Belmore will keep it close :D . Chappel goes for 150 yards and UND wins by 10.

Duluth doesn't like to run with only averaging 60 yards a game. UND stops the run, but knows Duluth passes a lot. I expect our defense to play with the linebackers dropping back more. I also think Bubba will throw a wrinkle a run more than usual. Even if it is the QB doing it.