SiouxSports.com Forum

UND will not beat Uno this weekend

warrior_08

If we don't bring are A game right out of the gate it could be a long day. Hopefully Manke will play?? If he does I think we have a great chance of winning. It will be a great game though, against 2 ranked teams. I was looking for Winona in the rankings and didn't see them their. hahaha BUMS

If we don't bring are A game right out of the gate it could be a long day. Hopefully Manke will play?? If he does I think we have a great chance of winning. It will be a great game though, against 2 ranked teams. I was looking for Winona in the rankings and didn't see them their. hahaha BUMS

Manke will play, we will win. Belmore held serve, good job.

winona who you ask..

WINONA STATE MENS BASKETBALL THE 2006 NCAA DIV 2 MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS..THATS WHO...

I found out about a valuable tool from the D2Football website. If you want to eliminate viewing posts from a poster you don't care for, just do the following:

My Controls

Manage Ignored Users

Add New Users to Your List

-type in name

I have never done this in the past for ANY user, but when it comes to making such bold statements by a poster when you have nothing to lose (Except to UND of course) I don't care to read that crap.