SiouxSports.com Forum

Briggs Suspended For Three Games

Siouxman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably good for the rodents ??? now pudgie boy, i mean "i lost 20 pounds and the fans should notice" frazee can start. hell, its probably a blessing in disguise for gophs fans :lol: hell of a opening statement after getting the A on his jersey.

He was doing something with Pull-Tabs. Oh wait that was someone else.

Just Joking around everyone.

???:lol: probably was...jake was a classic!!

also you may know this as a gopher fan....what is frazee really drinking in his water bottle during games? i guess a nice long island mix, he seems like that type ;) or hell, maybe he shootin some grey goose straight out of the bottle.

Something irks me about this suspension... 3 game suspensions in every other league are consecutive (sp?). According to what I read, Briggs is suspended for one game vs. Maine and both games vs. Wayne State.

I think it's really neat that Lucia has the "Select-a-suspension" option for his team. Makes planning easier. For example, if Lucia decides that Briggs will start Fridays and Frazee starts on Saturdays, why stop at a 3 game suspension? Lucia could "suspend" Briggs for every Saturday's game for the rest of the season and call it a "team suspension." ???

This suspension may be for legit reasons but it is being enforced questionably, IMO.

Something irks me about this suspension... 3 game suspensions in every other league are consecutive (sp?). According to what I read, Briggs is suspended for one game vs. Maine and both games vs. Wayne State.

I think it's really neat that Lucia has the "Select-a-suspension" option for his team. Makes planning easier. For example, if Lucia decides that Briggs will start Fridays and Frazee starts on Saturdays, why stop at a 3 game suspension? Lucia could "suspend" Briggs for every Saturday's game for the rest of the season and call it a "team suspension." ???

This suspension may be for legit reasons but it is being enforced questionably, IMO.

They only play Maine once as it is the Hall of fame game so the suspension is consecutive games.

Tis better to be silent and thought a fool then to speak and be known as redwing77. :lol:

So that's what those 4 extra years of undergrad taught ya, eh? Maybe I should investigate that. ;)

Oh well, so I'm wrong.

At least this will be Frazee's chance to put up or shut up. Wayne State will be nothing to the Gophers (They aren't even as talented as Alaska ALaska Alaska Nanooks or whatever ??? ) so I doubt we'll see much there. It all comes down to Oct. 6.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I read that the "issue" for which Briggs was suspended is not something which occured recently. Which adds even more mystery to his being named captain.

Kids make mistakes, including those called upon to be team leaders. This has been in the making for some time but it's just now being published. I don't see this as a 'conflict of interest' or whatever one wants to call it at all.

btw red - I think you're the only one that would not only try to nitpick an actual suspension but still get it wrong in the process. ???