SiouxSports.com Forum

Potts Resigns

SiouxMD

Your brash use of language discounts any value in your argument. And I'm inclined to belief that your statements would change dramatically if aired in public.

As I test of my hypothesis I ask you to state at five different occassions to at least five different people that

"President Chapman is a dirt bag" and

"President Chapman is a back stabbing liar"

if those are appropriate descriptions, I'm sure you'd be willing to share it with anyone, right? :ohmy:

No problem. I don't hide behind the anonymity of a user name. Many people on this forum know who I am. I don't post things that I won't/don't say in public. Ask those who know me. I'll PM you the names of those other members who know me so you can ask them. How do I provide you 'proof' that I have voiced my opinion as stated above?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, that was out of line.

Back stabbing liar is a more appropriate description and supported by the facts in the AG's report and the subsequent interviews of Chapman and Co. :crazy:

Wow what a well thought out compelling argument you make. Name calling and ridiculous anaologies. You should find a better pastime siouxcia. Hope your son finds his body parts :ohmy:

Wow what a well thought out compelling argument you make. Name calling and ridiculous anaologies. You should find a better pastime siouxcia. Hope your son finds his body parts :ohmy:

I like it here, it's fun! And I hope you find a brain. :crazy:

Hey, still waiting for your answer to, 'When was Chapman lying? When he told the AG that he demanded a higher salary and upgrades to his home or when he told the media that he didn't demand anything?'

Your brash use of language discounts any value in your argument. And I'm inclined to belief that your statements would change dramatically if aired in public.

And I'm inclined to believe that only somone who doesn't know her would say such a thing.

Sioux-cia

Thanks for the ad hominem on D-I, very impressive.

With respect to my challenge, I'll take your word on it. I'm glad to know you aren't hiding and I'm sure you are just as classy in person.

I also deduced that your entire argument relies on your interpretations and assumptions that could very surely be wrong, primarily that the AG's office didn't mischaracterize Chapman's 'demands'. And there is no way that you could know the truth, Sioux-cia!

Instead, you assume that Chapman "lied" when it could just as surely have been an error (deliberate or not) on behalf of the AG's office. You then begin spouting off terms like dirt bag and bald faced liar. One would have to wonder why an objective person would do so?

Additionally, there is no reason for Chapman to have "lied" to the AG's office, how would he benefit?

And he certainly hasn't benefited by contacting the press in aims to clearing up the information.

Thinks are certainly fishy, but to assume you know the truth, which you to do, and then disparage someones character based on your assumption lets everyone know where you stand. But feel free to share your position with the world.

Sioux-cia

With respect to my challenge, I'll take your word on it. I'm glad to know you aren't hiding and I'm sure you are just as classy in person.

I also deduced that your entire argument relies on your interpretations and assumptions that could very surely be wrong, primarily that the AG's office didn't mischaracterize Chapman's 'demands'. And there is no way that you could know the truth, Sioux-cia!

Instead, you assume that Chapman "lied" when it could just as surely have been an error (deliberate or not) on behalf of the AG's office. You then begin spouting off terms like dirt bag and bald faced liar. One would have to wonder why an objective person would do so?

Additionally, there is no reason for Chapman to have "lied" to the AG's office, how would he benefit?

And he certainly hasn't benefited by contacting the press in aims to clearing up the information.

Thinks are certainly fishy, but to assume you know the truth, which you to do, and then disparage someones character based on your assumption lets everyone know where you stand. But feel free to share your position with the world.

Boy, you can't win. You get blasted at Bisonville for saying that Chapman was wrong

There are no secrets there in either the law or the actions of Chapman which violated it.

and get ripped here. I remember that you moved back from Iowa to North Dakota about two years ago. Do I also remember correctly that you work for NDSU?

Boy, you can't win. You get blasted at Bisonville for saying that Chapman was wrong

and get ripped here. I remember that you moved back from Iowa to North Dakota about two years ago. Do I also remember correctly that you work for NDSU?

I know I can't win, but I try.

I come here to post about issues of interest to me; I don't see the need to talk about me personally.

'IowaBison' date='Jul 13 2006, 12:19 PM'

Sioux-cia

Thank you. Chapman supporters continue to deny that he lied to the AG when he said he did not demand that Potts be fired but did demand a higher salary and home improvements to stay on at NDSU. Chapman supporters also believe him when he told the press he did not demand anything. How can this be? He had to have lied at least once.

Sarcasm?? This morning I spoke with the owner of three businesses'. We discussed Chapman. I said, "I think that he's a back stabbing liar, a dirt bag." She said, "Me too." (Her son recently attended a University in Iowa.) About an hour later, I spoke wtih the Manager/Administrator of a health clinic. I brought the conversation around to Chapman and said the same to her. She said, "Well, yeah!" (One of her sons attends UMD and the other is a graduate from St. Cloud State.) I had lunch with a social worker whose specialty is education. She works with mentally/emotionally/physically disabled children. I brought the conversation around to Chapman and repeated what I thought of him. She laughed. (One of her sons is a UND graduate and the other will be a junior at UND in the fall.) Do you still want me to complete your request for five?

Classy, you bet I am!!! :crazy:

Until Chapman goes on record stating that the AG's report is not truthful, I do know the truth!!

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings but that is what I believe to be the truth. And until Chapman calls the AG's report a bunch of lies, I will continue to believe he is a liar. An official in his position who has carried on behind closed doors to get his needs met at the expense of others (the SBoHE, Dr. Potts and every other University system in the State), lies about it and has others lying for him IMHO is a lying, back stabbing dirt bag.

The actions that he took to get rid of Potts can be likened to the 'shot heard round the world'! On a much, much smaller level of course. Look at what the findings of the AG report is already creating and the future problems people on this forum are predicting. A ripple affect of harm will no doubt continue. Chapman's character is already being questioned around the state, not just on this forum. If you think otherwise, you are very naive. A person who takes the steps he did to get rid of his boss would likely be of the opinion he could also get away with telling lies.

Who said he contacted the press?

Thinks are certainly fishy,
Well thanks for agreeing with that anyway.

but to assume you know the truth, which you to do, and then disparage someones character based on your assumption lets everyone know where you stand. But feel free to share your position with the world.

If the AG's report is faulty, why hasn't Chapman objected to it. Until he does, I will continue to believe the AG's report to be true. If someone wrote something about me that made me look like a back stabbing liar to the 'world' that was NOT TRUE, I would loudly and vehemently deny it from the four corners of the 'world'. One thing about this 'classy' woman, if I want to 'get' you, it's going to be a frontal attack! But hey, that's just me. :huh:

(Sorry Siouxmama, I forgot about the one in Bemidji. Have edited to reflect 'three' business. :ohmy: )

Edited by Sioux-cia

Hey, NanoB, nice avatar using the new NDSU logo. But it sort of reminds me of something else...

vc49t.jpgNAPHAAEONNYSXME.20060711144240.jpg

Fortunately, I read the AP story in today's Herald which filled me in on the thinking behind the new logo:

The logo, designed by Matt Mastrud, of Fargo, is the first NDSU Bison logo to display only a buffalo head. It has a more three-dimensional look, Mastrud said.

"We struggled with capturing the fierce look of the buffalo, but not being mean and overaggressive," he said.

Mission accomplished! thumbup_wink.gif

OMG, that is so right on!! And BEFORE he got his courage! LMFAO

What a joke and you say your classy. If you had a brain you'd know what LMFAO stood for. Guess I just don't associate classy women with those who'd use language like that. Your more like the Sioux-Scarecrow "if you only had a brain"

Now that's LMFAO

What a joke and you say your classy. If you had a brain you'd know what LMFAO stood for. Guess I just don't associate classy women with those who'd use language like that. Your more like the Sioux-Scarecrow "if you only had a brain"

Now that's LMFAO

I know what it means DI. What is your problem? You come on a Sioux forum, can't handle what I have to say about your demi-god, so you feel compelled to attack me? Com'on!! If you don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore or just stay over in Bisonville. I don't appreciate your personal attacks!! It's your class and character that are lacking.

Hey, NanoB, nice avatar using the new NDSU logo. But it sort of reminds me of something else...

vc49t.jpgNAPHAAEONNYSXME.20060711144240.jpg

Fortunately, I read the AP story in today's Herald which filled me in on the thinking behind the new logo:

Mission accomplished! thumbup_wink.gif

I think the YELLOW background says a lot :ohmy: but I was personally hoping the new AgCollege logo would be MORE mean and aggressive!! Congrats though on your consultants buying into the (ncaa :crazy: )PC sports movement of...OOHH! "Let's not hurt anyones feelings or scare anyone! - THAT'S JUST MEAN! :0 " How long do you think it will be before they don't keep score in college sports?? :huh: (don't think it isn't next...)