SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL Draft!

southpaw

in case no one saw it in the other thread, Bochenski is now playing for the Blackhawks, thanks to the Senators trade of him and their 2nd round draft pick for tyler arnason. so toews and bochenski on the same team. man, the balckhawks are stacking their team with Sioux power forwards....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in case no one saw it in the other thread, Bochenski is now playing for the Blackhawks, thanks to the Senators trade of him and their 2nd round draft pick for tyler arnason. so toews and bochenski on the same team. man, the balckhawks are stacking their team with Sioux power forwards....

Don't forget that Porter is drafted by the Blackhawks as well...

in case no one saw it in the other thread, Bochenski is now playing for the Blackhawks, thanks to the Senators trade of him and their 2nd round draft pick for tyler arnason.

Tyler Arneson wasn't even offered a contract from the Sens so Tyler is also available. I just hope the Wild or Bruins don't pick up his lazy @$$

What does that say about Bochenski that Ottawa traded him for Arneson and they just let Arneson walk?

It says he should have stayed and played one more year of D1 hockey and won a championship. But alas, the Benjamin's were too much of a temptation. As is always the case.

What does that say about Bochenski that Ottawa traded him for Arneson and they just let Arneson walk?

Looked to me like Bo was playing really well right before the shoulder seperation. I think Ottawa jumped the gun in trading him, especially for Arnasen. They probably thought Arnasen might give them more scoring in a run to this year's Stanley Cup. Guess that didn't work out, and now their team has been shredded by free agency.

Toews is rated an 8.5B by hockeysfuture.com. Meaning: He SHOULD reach his potential, but possibly drop a point at the most. And his "potential" is rated as somewhere between a Patrik Elias(8.0) and a Joe Sakic(9.0). Not too bad if you ask me. And considering Zajac is a 7.0B. That is quite a tribute to how good Toews really is.