SiouxSports.com Forum

next year's schedule

siouxpuckster

"That time machine is a piece of CRAP!"

HEY!! you just ease off of the "time machine" smack talk. :silly: Dagies and I have a foolproof to make meeellions of dollars. Or I have a foolproof, and he was witty enough to talk me into letting him gravy train it!!

Plus he's building the "time machine" with his "laser". He said preparations A-G haven't quite worked as well as he would like but he found a winner with Preparation H. He said he feels very good about preparation H on the whole. :glare::D

HEY!! you just ease off of the "time machine" smack talk. :silly: Dagies and I have a foolproof to make meeellions of dollars. Or I have a foolproof, and he was witty enough to talk me into letting him gravy train it!!

Hey, I'm not all stupid!

As soon as my aluminum foil helmet turns off all these waves the government is sending into my head, I'll be able to finish that time machine.

Does anyone know how Josh did while playing for Quinnipiac?

Season GP W L T Win% SH GAA SV%

2001-2002 North Dakota 12 5 6 1 .458 0 3.63 .887

2002-2003 North Dakota 19 12 4 0 .750 1 3.16 .853

2004-2005 Quinnipiac 8 1 2 0 .333 1 3.24 .907

2005-2006 Quinnipiac 3 1 0 0 5 115 1 2.61 .881

Plus he's building the "time machine" with his "laser". He said preparations A-G haven't quite worked as well as he would like but he found a winner with Preparation H. He said he feels very good about preparation H on the whole. :glare::D

Well, I expect a refund in full.....

:)

Season GP W L T Win% SH GAA SV%

2001-2002 North Dakota 12 5 6 1 .458 0 3.63 .887

2002-2003 North Dakota 19 12 4 0 .750 1 3.16 .853

2004-2005 Quinnipiac 8 1 2 0 .333 1 3.24 .907

2005-2006 Quinnipiac 3 1 0 0 5 115 1 2.61 .881

Funny he played more at UND than he did at a second rate program like Quinnipiac. Quinnipiac is know mostly for its oppinion polls.

I can't believe anyone would pay $239 for one night in a hotel room. I bought a 1972 AMC Gremlin for $175 and a 1973 Mercury comet for $150 and they lasted four years! By the way, does anyone know where I can get gas for 39 cents a gallon?

JFR

THANK YOU for the good laugh....That was one of the funiest things I have read in a while

Sounds like Red Green

"Why change your oil for $25 when you can get a good K-car for $20?"

• 3 months later...

FWIW, the Howard Johnsons hotel next to the Kohl Center is now a Doubletree Hotel. Since it is a football w/e they have the room prices jacked up an extra $100 or so per night to $239.

Is anybody planning on heading to Madison this year? It's their homecoming, and it's looking bleak for hotel rooms. I'm 0-for-the-afternoon in booking a room.

Is anybody planning on heading to Madison this year? It's their homecoming, and it's looking bleak for hotel rooms. I'm 0-for-the-afternoon in booking a room.

We booked a couple of weeks ago...have connections in the hotel industry, actually got regular price at the Doubletree :D However, we don't have hockey tix yet :D