4th Annual POI vs SS.com

bertibm

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the outgoing "coach" and the new "coach" for the POI team! :angry:

W

I never even went to the bench to coach. It did not look like there was enough room for me to be at the bench. Lucky for that though, Herb Brooks would have nothing on me, I would have really layed into the guys if they slacked off. :lol::lol:

They did not need a coach, they had Bertibm!

Will you come back if I promise to give you the 2004-2005 Canisius Golden Griffins media guide? :lol:

Oh, you dare tempt me with the tasty goodness that is The Wookie?? Shame on you! :lol::angry:

Bertibm, I think the first year that this game took place I actually emailed Doug Woog and told him about it, thinking he might be interested enough to mention it during some down moments of the Final Five broadcast. He emailed me a short line back saying that it sounded like fun. I think it would be cool to give this annual game some exposure to spark the rivalry even more.

I took several pictures of the team with the trophy hoping one will be decent. I'll post them tomorrow, my son took with my camera by accident.

Sioux-cia, any luck with the pics? It was great meeting you and your family on Sunday. You're son played great! Bagged goal # 6 with a one-timer in front of the net if I recall correctly. For those that missed it, she was decked out in her white Sioux uniform with St. Patty's Day beads draped around her neck same as for the Sioux games at the X.

Will this Trophy be on display at the regional?

You bet! I'll have stuckinfargo haul it up to Grand Forks this weekend. We'll ask REA if it can go in one of the trophy cases in the main lobby, or better yet, have the SS.com team bring it out on the ice during an intermission ceremony. :D

C:\Documents and Settings\Jo\My Documents\My Pictures\SS.com vs POI

OK, I think I did this right. I took a poop load of pictures of the team as the lady next to me was waiting for her camera to do something. I figure one or more will have a certain players eyes crossed or something. Each player can pick the one most flattering for him/her. I didn't know I would be posting any pictures so most of the pictures I took were of my kid. Sorry. Next year I'll do better. :D

I threw in a couple of shots of Goldie committing suicide as a bonus.

Thanks for the pictures Sioux-cia and ber818. :ohmy: Bryce and Todd look like they barely broke a sweat in the one picture, although everyone knows differently.

Those two were definately keys to the victory. You all should try to identify screen names with the photos. I'll do the same next year if my teams holding the trophy. :(