SiouxSports.com Forum

4th Annual POI vs SS.com

bertibm

8-6? Wait a minute. Are you sure this wasn't the scoreboard for the UMN/SCSU game? :ohmy:

Ok, seriously, great pics. I too would LOVe to know the screen names associated with the players in the pictures.

Although kateskate, you're easy to find with your "prairie rose" colored socks. :(

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My kid, SS.com user name Phats, # 17, is in the back row second from the left. I think that's BigChief next to him, first guy on the left, back row.. I don't know anyone else. The tall skinny guy in the gray jacket in the back round (with a pony tail-he's an artist what can I say, :ohmy: )is my older son. The girl in the black jacket who looks like she weights 300 pounds but in actuality weighs aroung 110 is his girl friend. It was VERY cold in the arena and she bundled up to keep warm.

I posted all the team pictures so folks can print out the one they like, look best in.

8-6? Wait a minute. Are you sure this wasn't the scoreboard for the UMN/SCSU game? :ohmy:

It was just like that game. Siouxsports held a 6-5 lead through most of the third, fighting constant pressure. Then with a couple minutes left they score for a 7-5 lead, but POI bounced right back for 7-6. The last minute and half were taking faceoffs and throwing the kitchen sink at stuckinfargo, but no dice. I bet if we'd had RP we'd of tied it up. :(

It was just like that game. Siouxsports held a 6-5 lead through most of the third, fighting constant pressure. Then with a couple minutes left they score for a 7-5 lead, but POI bounced right back for 7-6. The last minute and half were taking faceoffs and throwing the kitchen sink at stuckinfargo, but no dice. I bet if we'd had RP we'd of tied it up. :lol:

Well, on the plus side, sagard, had the POI team tied the game up with 15 seconds left in regulation, then gone on to win in OT, it may have sparked a riot in Dinkytown. :ohmy:

Great job, Siouxsports team. You guys (and girls) look sharp in those green Pizza Factory jerseys, too, by the way.

Ok, seriously, great pics. I too would LOVe to know the screen names associated with the players in the pictures.

I'm going to take my best stab at this. I'm looking at SS.com vs. POI 014 on page 2 of Sioux-cia's picture link. Please chime in to correct my mistakes because I guessed at a couple.

http://www.msnusers.com/Sioux-cia/sscomvsp...hoto&PhotoID=14

FRONT ROW (kneeling left to right)

A-a-a-cheechoo, 15-yr old Gretzky (per Sioux-cia's previous description), kateskate, WildSioux, hrkac's UND grad relative

BACK ROW

BigChief, Phats, mksioux, stuckinfargo's Sioux fan friend, MinnesotaNorthStar, stuckinfargo, brianvf, hrkac

...and if you look at the far right of the picture, Forecheck is standing behind the glass with a big smile on her face and my Sioux pullover jacket cuz she didn't wear anything warm to VMIA. :ohmy:

...and if you look at the far right of the picture, Forecheck is standing behind the glass with a big smile on her face and my Sioux pullover jacket cuz she didn't wear anything warm to VMIA. :)

Yes, you were very much the gentleman, thank you. :) Apparently I thought my ND skin would be enough. :)

• 8 months later...

Hey SiouxSports.com hockey players, I was browsing thru my Pizza Factory jerseys in preparation for the upcoming broomball season and it turns out that I am missing one of the green jerseys. I am missing the green #8. Can anyone help me find it? I enjoy helping out the cause but can't afford to lose too many jerseys as my own team needs them. Thanks for the help!

Hey SiouxSports.com hockey players, I was browsing thru my Pizza Factory jerseys in preparation for the upcoming broomball season and it turns out that I am missing one of the green jerseys. I am missing the green #8. Can anyone help me find it? I enjoy helping out the cause but can't afford to lose too many jerseys as my own team needs them. Thanks for the help!

I checked my pictures and the only visible numbers are double digits. I've emailed Kateskate and asked her to check her mom's pictures to see if the person with #8 is visible.