SiouxSports.com Forum

Emigrated Fan Roll Call

KirkEisenbeis

From Places men Fear to Tread (Shakopee, MN) by way of Duluth, Hutchinson, Chaska, and Aitkin MN

weighing in at 600 pounds

The being of inconceivable horror

and the no pain train...

ICEBERG!!!!!

(no I'm not 600 pounds ???

but I am in Shakopee

Last class of the Indians (before PC ran amuck and f**ked it up for us)

Interesting topic!

Add Jacksonville, FL to the list!

Agreed this is kind of a cool topic! It is interesting to see where a lot of the familar names are located.

Minneapolis, still try and attend as many Sioux games as possible. Heading up to Duluth in less than two weeks for the third year in a row. That is a great road trip if anyone gets the chance.

Agreed this is kind of a cool topic! It is interesting to see where a lot of the familar names are located.

Minneapolis, still try and attend as many Sioux games as possible. Heading up to Duluth in less than two weeks for the third year in a row. That is a great road trip if anyone gets the chance.

road trippin it this weekend for the rodents games and next week for the Sioux games ???

From Places men Fear to Tread (Shakopee, MN) by way of Duluth, Hutchinson, Chaska, and Aitkin MN

weighing in at 600 pounds

The being of inconceivable horror

and the no pain train...

ICEBERG!!!!!

(no I'm not 600 pounds ???

but I am in Shakopee

Last class of the Indians (before PC ran amuck and f**ked it up for us)

I teach @ Shakopee HS now, and you should be proud to know they've kept the very lovely indian head mural on the wall leading to the gym.

Bloomington, MN is now where I reside by way of Palmdale and San Bernardino, CA for two years and East Grand Forks most of the rest.

I teach @ Shakopee HS now, and you should be proud to know they've kept the very lovely indian head mural on the wall leading to the gym.

Thats good to hear that they haven't messed that up yet. Noticed it was still there last year when I went to a couple b-ball games :silly:

how long you been teaching at Shako?

Don't stop there, DAR, be sure to make the trip to Houghton if you haven't had a chance to. They have friendly fans there at Michigan Tech and it's fun listening to the students spell out "technological" after the Huskies score a goal.

Don't stop there, DAR, be sure to make the trip to Houghton if you haven't had a chance to. They have friendly fans there at Michigan Tech and it's fun listening to the students spell out "technological" after the Huskies score a goal.

Ha Ha...Nope have not had a chance to make it to Houghton. I know they get A LOT of snow up there so I would have to be careful to pick a year when the games are played there before winter comes in full force. I can't imagine it would be too exciting being stranded in Houghton due to a massive snowstorm.

Ha Ha...Nope have not had a chance to make it to Houghton. I know they get A LOT of snow up there so I would have to be careful to pick a year when the games are played there before winter comes in full force. I can't imagine it would be too exciting being stranded in Houghton due to a massive snowstorm.

Long time listener...first time poster...

They play December 2nd and 3rd this year and I'm pondering going for the second year in a row. Last year, they played over Thanksiving break. No snow on the way up (unheard of at that time of the year), then they got about 2 feet on Saturday night. At least my SUV got some experience in the snow. A great hockey trip!

Long time listener...first time poster...

They play December 2nd and 3rd this year and I'm pondering going for the second year in a row. Last year, they played over Thanksiving break. No snow on the way up (unheard of at that time of the year), then they got about 2 feet on Saturday night. At least my SUV got some experience in the snow. A great hockey trip!

I'll be there for the first time. :silly:

Thats good to hear that they haven't messed that up yet. Noticed it was still there last year when I went to a couple b-ball games :D

how long you been teaching at Shako?

First year. I didn't realize until I got there that both boy's bball and hockey went to state last year. In '07 we'll move into a new high school.