SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

That is really terrific news. I had heard he was leaning heavily to the Sioux this Summer, but then when he didn't commit at that time I figured UND had lost him to MN.

I guess "Double T's" won't work for Danny Mattson's nickname at UND.

That is really terrific news. I had heard he was leaning heavily to the Sioux this Summer, but then when he didn't commit at that time I figured UND had lost him to MN.

I guess "Double T's" won't work for Danny Mattson's nickname at UND.

yeah thats crazy, 2 mattsons from minny, spelled the same and not related

and he would be a 2010 or 2011 right? as hes a junior this season at roseau

with only having eidsness coming in plus another recruit next year we will be very young in net if thats the case

any other goalies as of now to keep an eye on USA? thx

Not anyone that hasn't been mentioned before. I always liked Aaron Crandall and despite recruiting him he committed to Wisconsin. I need to watch the high school season and catch a couple of USHL games this year to see some guys that are on the board.

There are many opinions out there that say Budish is really overrated for the hype he gets.

Well the coaches of both schools (UM and UND) are offeing him a scholarship. Not many kids can say that. Therefore, the coaches must see something in him. Whether he reaches his potential or not remains to be seen.

That's fine...we'll take Mattson....they can have Buddish. I will take that trade off if it so happens.

Ummmm, no... The two are unrelated, and besides they got Walters. Come on Zach, don't be a Momma's Boy come win some championships with the best hockey school in the nation...