SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

actually woog says they are bringing back Brad Berry as a 40 something yr old Freshman ;)

Funny thing is......that is right in line with the knowledge Woog has on the game of hockey...

I am sure we would open the Penalty Box door a good minute early for a 40 year old player.... :D

Funny thing is......that is right in line with the knowledge Woog has on the game of hockey...

I am sure we would open the Penalty Box door a good minute early for a 40 year old player.... :D

Poor Woog will be haunted by the UND playoff domination of his teams for the rest of his life. In his mind it will always be a matter of the Sioux shouldn't have beat the great teams he had on paper so they must have been cheating.

Let me be the 1st to welcome BB to the Sioux ;)

Biggio and Bagwell? Bergman and Biggio?

I'm thinking the Christmas reference was a ruse and you've all been played like a stereotypical dumb blonde in some bad movie. With sincere apologies to all blondes, I need a more non-blonde shade around here. Please.

We're definitely in need of a non-blonde--oh, ... are we in need.

i noticed that bruneteau isnt on the list...that sort of surprises me, given the talk around him. nash is an A player though, and so it derek lee... ;) EDIT: John Lee....not derek, my bad.

Yea I was a little surprised with that to, don't know why he wasn't on there, Heisenburg's site has him listed as the #1 out of the USHL.

Yea I was a little surprised with that to, don't know why he wasn't on there, Heisenburg's site has him listed as the #1 out of the USHL.

I hear what you are saying, but Hiesenberg doesn't rank players per say, though the best ones due tend to be listed first. Keep in mind that great college players aren't always great pro players...

I hear what you are saying, but Hiesenberg doesn't rank players per say, though the best ones due tend to be listed first. Keep in mind that great college players aren't always great pro players...

Maybe the kid is too young for next year's draft? Not sure, but that's a possibility. Anybody know his age and the cutoff?

Bruneteau is an early '89, so he's eligible for the draft. It could just be an oversight on their part. Denver's Brock Trotter didnt' make the preliminary list either and I thought he should have, and a few years ago, the CSB forgot to include Brent Seabrook in their preliminary rankings in 2003, and he ended up going 14th overall.

Bruneteau is an early '89, so he's eligible for the draft. It could just be an oversight on their part. Denver's Brock Trotter didnt' make the preliminary list either and I thought he should have, and a few years ago, the CSB forgot to include Brent Seabrook in their preliminary rankings in 2003, and he ended up going 14th overall.

Chris have you heard anything on Bruneteaus commitment or any others for that matter?

Agreed, they are far from perfect.

thats a good point, and some nhlers that are very good were not the best college players either. im very anxious to hear who this supposed hot pickup is, be it nash, bruneteau or toews or whomever.

thats a good point, and some nhlers that are very good were not the best college players either. im very anxious to hear who this supposed hot pickup is, be it nash, bruneteau or toews or whomever.

im guessing its the guy i bolded in your above post, pure guess. then maybe the other 2 will be not far behind ;) well at least 1 of them

Chris have you heard anything on Bruneteaus commitment or any others for that matter?

Nope, but I'm also not usually the first person to hear about this stuff in most cases. I just try to be second or third to hear about it. I'm asking around, but the odds of me a)getting a response and b)getting a response I can use before it gets announced, aren't all that great.

I did hear from someone in BC that Riley Nash will probably go out to Cornell to play with his brother, but I'm not enitrely sure how reliable that is, or if that situation has changed recently. In any case, I don't think UND would be the favorite for him, but you never know.