SiouxSports.com Forum

Heads up Paukovich

Marty

I've been praying the whole tournament that the Sioux and Denver would meet in the finals. Praise the Lord, my prayers have been answered! Paukovich deserves to be punished for the hit he put on Robbie Bina. I hope the Sioux can give what is coming to him early in the game, and then get on with playing the game. I don't wish any serious injury on Paukovich but he definitely deserves a thundering hit by a Sioux player.

Win it ALL for Robbie! Go Sioux!

As long as it's a clean hit within the context of game action... I would love it. I just don't want to see anybody stoop to his level and do something cheap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This might be a little childish of me, but i would love to see the Sioux beat Denver for #8 and after the game handshakes, everyone on the sioux pass by Paukovich without shaking his hand, and then during the skate around with the trophy let him have a whirl around the rink with it and thank him (not for the cheapshit play and injury for Bina) for giving them the little extra incentive to get them over the hump to kick their asses!! :lol:

Unless the game is out of hand I don't expect anyone to retaliate against this piece of crap. Denver was tough on the Power Play today and I don't want to see any stupid penalties unless it is to save a goal.

I agree.

I'd love to see Paukovich get a few extra bruises and scrapes, but I don't think we can afford the distraction.

Unlike the Gophers, DU is actually Championship Calibre.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In honesty....yeah I'd like to see a good clean game too, but even more than that I would like to see Pukovich's head come friggin off and roll around on center ice!!

KICK HIS A$$!

McMahon said it last week on the coaches show.  The best revenge is to beat them on the scoreboard. 

Winning the game tomorrow will be the most sweet revenge.  No need to even think of anything else.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya damn right!! I was you guys, I wouldn't mind not seeing him touched and being able to claim the NC than to have Paulovich laying in the hospital with a smirk on his face because he's got the NC trophy next to him. Success is the best revenge!! :lol::lol:

Ideally, the Sioux can jump out early, build up the lead, and everybody can just wonder just how eager Paulovich is going to be to jump out on the ice. :lol::lol:

If UND is way up with a minute to play and Matt Greene isn't going to be back next year, I would love to see him beat the tar out of Paukovich. Matt hasn't laid the smack down in his three years at UND. If this was his last game, why not? He could get a picture taken of himself with the NC trophy in one hand and Geoff's tibia in the other.

Ideal scenario is Sioux up 3 or 4 goals with around 1 minute to go and have Greene or Schneider or McMahon or Prpich just drop gloves and call him out.

A. he backs down like the coward he is

B. he gets the ass whoopping he deserves

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My guess would be if the Sioux are up by 3 or 4 goals with a minute left Punkavich won't be anywhere near the ice. He'll likely be hiding behind the backup goalie hoping nobody in green catches a glimpse of him. :lol:

The Sioux need not concentrate on the hit on Robbie or Paukovitch in this game. They have a good shot at national championship #8 and if they let anger or other emotions get invovled they could end up back on their heels. Denver will be the most dangerous team thus far in the tournament.

As much as I would love to see Mr. Prpich get his fists to meet with that jerk's face, I hope all the boys take the high road and just beat Denver on the scoreboard. That said, let me say that I am ashamed that I missed seeing this great win over the Gophs. I am not sure if there is anywhere on this base where I can get regular ol' ESPN and ESPN2, but I had planned on waking up at 2:30 am and trying to find one! I didn't wake up until 6 am this morning, and the first chance I got, I checked the scores on the internet! Odds are I can find regular ol' ESPN, so hopefully I can get my butt out of bed in the middle of the night and watch on Saturday! Just a question, anyone with TIVO or something like that... is it possible to put recorded shows on to DVDs? If it is possible, and if anyone out there would like to record Saturday's game and send it to me, you can reach me at joshua.a.jordan@us.army.mil to let me know!

Go SIOUX!!!!

I hope the Sioux play and win with the same class as they've shown. As what someone mentioned earlier, "scoreboard" would be the best revenge. That being said, I would like to see someone check the $%&* into the Sioux bench.

You know you're in the height of hockey season when you come up with these prognostications - all of the teams the Sioux have beat in the playoffs have either worn red or maroon jerseys. Next up the Pies with the red jelly donut jerseyes. Coincidence . . . I think not :lol:

Winning will be the best revenge...and in the post-game interview, if they mention the "Bina Incident" as their rallying point, that will sting more than any ass-whooping. Also, I'd rather have UND's program seen as a class act nationally rather than a bunch of brawlers and you can bet the east media will play it that way if a big fight breaks out...

Winning will be the best revenge...and in the post-game interview, if they mention the "Bina Incident" as their rallying point, that will sting more than any ass-whooping.  Also, I'd rather have UND's program seen as a class act nationally rather than a bunch of brawlers and you can bet the east media will play it that way if a big fight breaks out...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. If Paukovich loses his head and does something stupid (again) that warrants a butt kicking, then, by all means, deliver it. However, I'd prefer that the Sioux concentrate on winning the game first and showing themselves to be a class program worthy of the national title, which I'm sure will be Dave Hakstol's message.

I agree. If Paukovich loses his head and does something stupid (again) that warrants a butt kicking, then, by all means, deliver it. However, I'd prefer that the Sioux concentrate on winning the game first and showing themselves to be a class program worthy of the national title, which I'm sure will be Dave Hakstol's message.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen to that! The Sioux need to stay out of the penalty box and not give DU any additional chances.

It was quite a scare when the Goofers scored two quick pp goals last night...but then that is what I love about hockey...even if you are down 2-3 goals you can be right back in it in 60 ticks of the clock!