SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 10/5/24

SiouxFan100

Just now, Big Green said:

So?  If you only get to the 10 than just kneel down and go to half time.  Maybe break one to the house or at least FG position 

Or maybe fumble the ball. The odds of breaking one don't outweigh the odds of fumbling. Get the ball to start the 2nd half and go to work.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, SiouxBoys said:

Or maybe fumble the ball. The odds of breaking one don't outweigh the odds of fumbling. Get the ball to start the 2nd half and go to work.

But we didn’t kneel the ball, we ran it. You can fumble that too. The logic doesn’t add up 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, SiouxBoys said:

I too hope Joel made the adjustment of telling Rucker to wrap up the QB instead of diving over the top of him.

Would that be a big adjustment or a little adjustment? How big of an adjustment is a big adjustment? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

But we didn’t kneel the ball, we ran it. You can fumble that too. The logic doesn’t add up 

The question was why we didn't run the ball 8 yards deep out of the endzone. I totally get that you're obsessed with me, but this is a weird hill to die on.

• Downvote 2