SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-4) @ Nebraska (9-2) 12/20 6:30PM

sioux24/7

UND (KenPom 260) heads to Lincoln after their most complete game of the season against Utah Tech. The return of Tyree Ihenacho to the lineup did wonders to really both sides of the ball.

Now it’s on to Nebraska (KP 43). Now this isn’t quite the same Nebraska as when we played in 2020. Their two losses are to a really good Creighton team and then a road loss to an improving Minnesota. Looks like they have pretty even scoring distribution between Juwan Gary (14.5), Brice Williams (13.6), Keisei Tominaga (13.4) and Rienk Mast (13.0). I’d say Mast and Tominaga are the two that scare me the most. Hopefully Tyree playing will limit Tominaga but not sure we can really limit Mast. 

KenPom predicts an 80-62 Nebraska win and Bart Torvik has 82-62. Can catch the game on BTN+, which I believe is $10 for the month for one school. 

15 minutes ago, Devils said:

So no way to watch this one other than pay the 10 bucks for BTN+?

I can send in a link before the game to watch the game for free. Same website myself and some others used to watch the game at Iowa. I've used this site to stream many college basketball games with no issues. 

*Use at your own risk though*

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I can send in a link before the game to watch the game for free. Same website myself and some others used to watch the game at Iowa. I've used this site to stream many college basketball games with no issues. 

*Use at your own risk though*

Will you be posting the site

51 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Admin delete if you want. Just trying to help the people watch a game for free!

There is going to be lots of pop ups that you will have to keep exiting out of until the game loads. Again, use at your own risk!!

https://sportshub.fan/event/nebraska_cornhuskers_nd_fighting_hawks_178520019/

Won’t load, only pop ups