SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (8-4) @ Nebraska (9-2) 12/20 6:30PM

sioux24/7

7 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

I'd rather see Mayer play over Brady and actually TT. He must be in coach doghouse.  No one is better graces with coach than Brady.  He has zero rebounds,  zero assists, zero blocks, zero steals, 0 for 3 at treys and 1 turnover.   Yeah Dang is not that good 

Brady is not playing well right now no question- it will be interesting to see how the lineup shakes out as we come out of break 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NewUndFan said:

I'd rather see Mayer play over Brady and actually TT. He must be in coach doghouse.  No one is better graces with coach then Brady.  He has zero rebounds,  zero assists, zero blocks, zero steals, 0 for 3 at treys and 1 turnover.   Yeah Dang is not that good 

unbelievable.........is sather related to him or s omething

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Played 10 guys tonight. 11 the other night with Mara. We have played well the last two games but that is too many guys to have in a rotation going into conference play. At some point that needs to be cut down to a consistent 8 and possibly 9 if there is foul trouble. 

I’d love it if we didn’t wait until mid-February to do that this year

To be fair the addition of Tyree changes things 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Played 10 guys tonight. 11 the other night with Mara. We have played well the last two games but that is too many guys to have in a rotation going into conference play. At some point that needs to be cut down to a consistent 8 and possibly 9 if there is foul trouble. 

once again.................does sather know he leash is very very short...........exactly.. don't wait to shorten the bench.......this isn't 9th grade jv where everyone has to play.wtf

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I'd still rather see dang play over Brady, TT and Matthew's. Maybe I'm to high on him but I think he is a athlete with some skills. He hasn't been given much of a chance from what I seen .  But yes shorten the rotation.  I thought he learned that from last year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

The rotation was 9 tonight. Deng played 3 mins. He needs to play with a consistent motor if he’s going to earn back time. 

7 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

The rotation was 9 tonight. Deng played 3 mins. He needs to play with a consistent motor if he’s going to earn back time. 

How do you play with a motor on 3 minutes and a short string ? He has way more upside then Brady and T.  And yet Brady can lay a egg last night and never worry about his minutes getting pulled. Give Dang some minutes where he isn't afraid he is going to make a mistake and get pulled.  He may not be showing up at practice and that's why he isn't playing but he is a long athletic guy that I think we need in the rotation.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

What’s your guys ideal rotation with approx. minutes? I don’t disagree, I think Deng could provide a lot just saying some of the issue. 

1. Tyree
  2. Treysen
  3. Omot
  4. Amar
  5. TT

Subs

1. Mathews
  2. Brooks 
  3. King
  4. Deng if there is foul trouble/need a spark off the bench.

As for minutes, play Tyree, Omot, and Treysen as many minutes as possible. When it comes to conference play, it is super important to have your best players on the floor as much as possible. Those 3 are our best. Get them breaks when you can, but they need to be on the floor. Just my opinion

• Upvote 4