SiouxSports.com Forum

The CC Tigers come a calling.

Wilbur

1 minute ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

Technically challenged question? How does one add NCHC TV to a google tv device? Roku was so easy, my new tv ain’t! I apologize, didn’t know where to ask!

I look to Sic for all my tech questions.  But he’s not cheap.

1 hour ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

Technically challenged question? How does one add NCHC TV to a google tv device? Roku was so easy, my new tv ain’t! I apologize, didn’t know where to ask!

Can you go old school & hard wire with hdmi cord to tv via a surface/pc/tablet/cell or whatever? Been ol’ reliable here.

• Upvote 1

On 12/3/2023 at 8:10 PM, brianvf said:

A sweep would be great...but CC is a quality team that could certainly take a game if UND is not playing as well as they can.
If UND plays up to their potential, I see a sweep heading into their break.
Let's keep that #1 in the PWR rolling...

60 minutes + 60 minutes UND get in front,             UND stay in front               and no overtimes…

- 60 minutes on Friday

- 60 minutes on Saturday

Merry Christmas

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thUNDer said:

Can you go old school & hard wire with hdmi cord to tv via a surface/pc/tablet/cell or whatever? Been ol’ reliable here.

@BusinessSiouxt I'm a fan of hardwire as noted here. I hate adapters but have the iPad to HDMI that comes in handy (plus lots of HDMI to HDMI cables for PC to monitor). 

Then again, when I'm not in-rink I just tune to channel 62x on my Midco cable. Yeah, cable; keep it to yourself. 

I'll send the consulting invoice to @burd

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tnt said:

CC can wait to beat a North Dakota team for their next exhibition game against Minot State.   Better yet, wait until the following week when they play Minnesota at Mariucci, and sweep them!

CC is in the middle of a very tough six game stretch (2 at home against ASU, 2 on the road at UND, and 2 on the road at Minnesota). 

Starting at about the 25 minute, 30 second mark of this podcast, the guys talk about the lines on UND/CC.

According to Jim Connelly and Ed Trefzger, the last time CC beat North Dakota was pre-Covid; March 1, 2019 (a 3-1 home victory) and the last time CC beat UND at the Ralph was February of 2018 (4-2 win for CC). Obviously, these stats don’t matter today as we have completely different lineups competing out on the ice but the take away here is, as of late, the last handful of wins for UND against CC were relatively close scores and relatively low scoring. 

https://www.uscho.com/2023/12/08/interesting-lines-over-under-in-key-nchc-big-ten-tilts-uscho-edge-college-hockey-podcast-season-2-episode-7/?fbclid=IwAR2mEUY9v5YxaiNxxCbUfAJJTnTWJTQEVzO3IvN93ys3YfAsf8yElbHwzoI

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

@BusinessSiouxt I'm a fan of hardwire as noted here. I hate adapters but have the iPad to HDMI that comes in handy (plus lots of HDMI to HDMI cables for PC to monitor). 

Then again, when I'm not in-rink I just tune to channel 62x on my Midco cable. Yeah, cable; keep it to yourself. 

I'll send the consulting invoice to @burd

Sic, I appreciate it… 

For the record, I am unable to add NCHC.TV app to my Sony Android TV. I use a roku with the NCHC.TV app. I also have a FireStick with the NCHC.TV app, but the feed through the Roku is nearly real-time, while there is a slight delay through the FireStick. I have also used my laptop connected to my TV with an HDMI cable. But I figure the Roku is just a handier device than a laptop, since it is always attached to the TV. Plus then I can post on the forum!

• Upvote 1