SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (3-1) vs New Orleans (2-2) 11/25 12PM

sioux24/7

27 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The fellas better not sleep on the Tuesday game against Concordia St. Paul. They have been bad for a few years but  their coach has rebuilt their roster a bit as they have 5 former D1 players including a 7th year senior who is averaging 25 and shooting 45% from 3 and as a team they are shooting 40% from 3.

I’m pretty sure we’re playing the Concordia from Moorhead not St Paul 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The fellas better not sleep on the Tuesday game against Concordia St. Paul. They have been bad for a few years but  their coach has rebuilt their roster a bit as they have 5 former D1 players including a 7th year senior who is averaging 25 and shooting 45% from 3 and as a team they are shooting 40% from 3.

They are playing Concordia Cobbers from Moorhead.  

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Speaking of non conference games I see the Bison have a game coming up with Oak Hills Christian college from beltrami county Minnesota.

Oak Hills has some of the following results this season

Lost to Rockford University of Illinois by 53

Lost to Bemidji State by 81

Lost to Valley City State by 63

The played a little tournament in Dickinson over the weekend and lost by 72 to Dickinson State and in the rematch with VCSU they managed to keep the deficit under 100 as they lost by 92.

Yeah, not really sure what either team gets from scheduling a game like this. Looking at their roster, their tallest player is 6’6”.  I can’t imagine NDSU even plays their starters in this one. 
https://www.oakhills.edu/athletics/mens-basketball/mens-basketball-roster

38 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Yeah, not really sure what either team gets from scheduling a game like this. Looking at their roster, their tallest player is 6’6”.  I can’t imagine NDSU even plays their starters in this one. 
https://www.oakhills.edu/athletics/mens-basketball/mens-basketball-roster

Wow and I thought UND scheduling Northland was bad. :0