SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-24 NHL Season

cberkas

I said a few weeks ago that defensemen should wear a different colored helmet or jersey to set them apart from the forwards and centers.........would be fun on this 4 on 4 to see (easier) if one team is doing 2 or 1 or whatever d men v the other team.

9 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

I thought that McDavid aimed the puck exactly where he wanted to - off the goalie's left skate.

No NHL goalie is happy letting in a goal from that angle. But then again McDavid is on a different planet right now 

4 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

No NHL goalie is happy letting in a goal from that angle. But then again McDavid is on a different planet right now 

The hole was there. Only C McD and Patrick Kane* dare shoot at it like that. 

*just ask the Flyers ... 

• Upvote 1

WAS: I get trading Keumper (see: Lindgren), but the $8.5M for PLD*? I suspect they think they're going to have cap room due to LTIR relief (probably Oshie or Backstrom). 

*PLD sounds like a disease ... "Do you suffer from the acute and chronic effects of PLD? Try TradeToCaps for fast relief ... "

Be done Memorial Day weekend

I’m sure viewership must go down except for fans of the teams in the playoffs.

lets see, go golf, go camping, go,fishing , summer is too short , it’s baseball season 

53 minutes ago, Kab said:

Be done Memorial Day weekend

I’m sure viewership must go down except for fans of the teams in the playoffs.

lets see, go golf, go camping, go,fishing , summer is too short , it’s baseball season 

I would love hockey to be done by Memorial Day.  Today is the longest day of the year and tomorrow we start loosing light.  Pierre Lebrun had a nice column in the Athletic on this matter, but I am sure it will fall on deaf ears.