SiouxSports.com Forum

The "Official" BSU Friday Game Thread

OETKB

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't funny anymore. A loss tonight and you might as well cash in the season. Denver will sweep in ND next weekend. They do this cool thing called scoring goals. I have a vague memory of how that works.  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

While I don't agree that a loss will mean the end to the season, I do agree that the way the Sioux respond in the 2nd will go a long way in showing what kind of character this team has.

While I don't agree that a loss will mean the end to the season, I do agree that the way the Sioux respond in the 2nd will go a long way in showing what kind of character this team has.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right. Just letting out a little frustration. Losing is tough, but not showing effort is unbearable.

Hate to say it, but I think I'll head downstairs and watch what's on the WE channel with the Mrs. This is down right DEPRESSING. However, on the way down I'll put on my rally cap and expect to see a great comeback when I sign on later.

Sioux look similar to the way they played in the 6-0 butt kicking by MN. Have to hope BSU goes into a prevent, although I'm not sure the Sioux could score even then. For guys that were anxious to play again after the 1-0 loss to CC, looks like they've lost interest in the week off. Maybe an entire team ice fishing hangover.