SiouxSports.com Forum

The "Official" BSU Friday Game Thread

OETKB

Well, if there's a "bright" spot in this season, at least most of these useless upper classmen will be gone after it's over.  :lol:  :0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish it wern't true. Unfortunately, this might be the worst showing of "development" among seniors in decades.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it wern't true. Unfortunately, this might be the worst showing of "development" among seniors in decades.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I look back at some of these guys, and it seems some of them have actually regressed to the point that if they were frosh they probably wouldn't be playing at all. ;)

Sioux look similar to the way they played in the 6-0 butt kicking by MN. Have to hope BSU goes into a prevent, although I'm not sure the Sioux could score even then. For guys that were anxious to play again after the 1-0 loss to CC, looks like they've lost interest in the week off. Maybe an entire team ice fishing hangover.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, looks like Hak really had 'em ready to play. I know it'd be different if our boys were winning, but this crap signal from FSSN satellite and no TH on internet audio is really getting ^&#^&#$^ old. If ^%^(*%^ BSU can get their internet audio to be reliable why the )^#& can't UND. It's just ^#$*&^ embarassing.

Yeah, looks like Hak really had 'em ready to play. I know it'd be different if our boys were winning, but this crap signal from FSSN satellite and now TH on internet audio is really getting ^&#^&#$^ old. If ^%^(*%^ BSU can get their internet audio to be reliable why the )^#& can't UND. It's just ^#$*&^ embarassing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to believe UND is trying to kill the free audio in favor of the webcasts. Why else would the problems persist? Unless there is simply gross incompetence at the Ralph, which I cannot believe. I would never have said this 2 years ago, but things have changed.

I have to believe UND is trying to kill the free audio in favor of the webcasts. Why else would the problems persist? Unless there is simply gross incompetence at the Ralph, which I cannot believe. I would never have said this 2 years ago, but things have changed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Problem is, video webcast is crap too! :0

Alot of things have changed the past few years with regard to the program. Not all of them good either. :0