SiouxSports.com Forum

Comprehensive List of Area Events

Cratter

4 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

LOL - I live in GF county and it has a ton of Bison fans.  You keep trying to compare gf to Fargo.  Good luck.   

Odd that you measure your fans in weight but I guess I get it, definitely pushes the number up doing it that way....

• Like 3

On 7/10/2022 at 3:41 PM, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

If you search "Travis Tritt Grand Forks" on YouTube, there are a handful of recently uploaded videos, some that show the front of the audience.  Didn't see anything looking the other direction, though.

Another trick is snapchat maps. People always uploading concerts and events to "public." But you gotta catch it within 24 hours.

23 hours ago, Cratter said:

I like being close to Fargo. Gives more options for area events. 

I looked it up to see if they had an air show this year so I could possibly go. Not try and berate.

Redhawks games are a fun summer activity. Throw in bonanzaville, Thunder Road, and/or the zoo and you got a full day.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people had fun at the Marshall County Fair (outside GF in Warren, MN) this weekend.

If you haven't been. It's highly recommended. Might just be the best fair in the Red River Valley.

And then catch a nighttime movie at the nearby SkyVu Drive In on your way out!

Great way to spend a summer weekend!

On 7/24/2022 at 8:07 PM, Cratter said:

A lot of people had fun at the Marshall County Fair (outside GF in Warren, MN) this weekend.

If you haven't been. It's highly recommended. Might just be the best fair in the Red River Valley.

And then catch a nighttime movie at the nearby SkyVu Drive In on your way out!

Great way to spend a summer weekend!

The SkyVu rules!   These are almost extinct but if you have kids take them to a drive-inn movie - it's worth the memories.   They will always remember it.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Cratter said:

I have never been yet but people always seem to have a good time at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.

Now Fargo/North Dakota is gonna have their first ever.

https://ndrenaissancefaire.com/

Screenshot_20220729-085046_Facebook.jpg

WOW have not heard one thing about this but it looks....interesting.  They're promising a LOT for the first year.  I would have thought a ND Renaissance Faire would be elections where democrats would actually have a chance to win but that's just me:-)   KIDDING - I joke I joke lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...