SiouxSports.com Forum

Beavers @ UND -- SATURDAY GAMEDAY

cowboys5xsbs

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Death, taxes, and Oxbow singling out an underperforming draft pick... 

haha in all seriousness that last goal wasn’t his fault…but he’s been on the ice for a decent number of goals this year. Probably need to start figuring out what’s going on. He’s really offensive not sure why they don’t try him with kleven or Frisch 

4 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Death, taxes, and Oxbow singling out an underperforming draft pick... 

He's had a rough 4 periods so far this weekend. Not even debatable.

Go to the FB thread and s#!t on Tommy if you want. You can join that ignorant crew.

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

He's had a rough 4 periods so far this weekend. Not even debatable.

Go to the FB thread and s#!t on Tommy if you want. You can join that ignorant crew.

Maybe, but half the folks on here can barely read the play. They see his number and assume it was his fault.

brutal first…as I said before we have a few guys that have been non existent through 4 periods this weekend that are supposed to carry this team. Blaming an underclassmen isn’t the route I’d go 

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Maybe, but half the folks on here can barely read the play. They see his number and assume it was his fault.

brutal first…as I said before we have a few guys that have been non existent through 4 periods this weekend that are supposed to carry this team. Blaming an underclassmen isn’t the route I’d go 

But you can’t deny that Moore is gonna cost us the National Championship… Jesus fire Barry! And, while you’re at it, give Thome the net!

1 minute ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

But you can’t deny that Moore is gonna cost us the National Championship… Jesus fire Barry! And, while you’re at it, give Thome the net!

This team has a long ways to go before one can say they are National championship material 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Worst metric there is…however I’m sure his other metrics aren’t great as well.

Curious…did you think that last goal was his fault? Or the one where 27 left him high and dry?

No....yes