SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2021-22

cberkas

5 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Over Western? Interesting.

We swept western and they played us well. UNO has a positive history against western through the years. This is a different UNO team. Remember they played six of seven NCHC series on the road starting early December. Except for the hiccups against Colorado college in Miami, they’ve been pretty tough this year. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

We swept western and they played us well. UNO has a positive history against western through the years. This is a different UNO team. Remember they played six of seven NCHC series on the road starting early December. Except for the hiccups against Colorado college in Miami, they’ve been pretty tough this year. 

Agree. There are 6 teams in the NCHC that would finish in top 3 in the BIg 10, first in Atlantic Hockey, Top 2 in WCHA, Top 2 in ECAC, and Top 4 in HE

7 hours ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

I think we see them in Minneapolis.

I’m not willing to bet on that but if anyone in the NCHC has a chance to pull an AQ out of their arse it’s Omaha. Denver, UND, SC, and Duluth are not desperate, we each have something to lose, maybe not Duluth. (What’s the story on them, if they get swept aren’t they below 500?) Denver and UND especially need to concentrate on getting healthy and staying healthy, we each have a good idea where we’ll be the weekend after the cities. 

Driscoll took a good hit on Friday night, he did not play Saturday, was that because we just wanted to get Helsten some ice, which makes sense, or was he dinged up?

2 minutes ago, mattim said:

I’m not willing to bet on that but if anyone in the NCHC has a chance to pull an AQ out of their arse it’s Omaha. Denver, UND, SC, and Duluth are not desperate, we each have something to lose, maybe not Duluth. (What’s the story on them, if they get swept aren’t they below 500?) Denver and UND especially need to concentrate on getting healthy and staying healthy, we each have a good idea where we’ll be the weekend after the cities. 

Driscoll took a good hit on Friday night, he did not play Saturday, was that because we just wanted to get Helsten some ice, which makes sense, or was he dinged up?

AQ? I’m old…

7 hours ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

I certainly am not afraid to admit I was wrong but I don’t think they win this series. Maybe and that’s strong maybe they would be at the X if this series was at Baxter but since it’s at Lawson, I just don’t see it. I guess we will know a week from now. 

6 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I certainly am not afraid to admit I was wrong but I don’t think they win this series. Maybe and that’s strong maybe they would be at the X if this series was at Baxter but since it’s at Lawson, I just don’t see it. I guess we will know a week from now. 

Has Omaha ever made the Frozen Faceoff?

Just now, siouxfaninseattle said:

Wouldn't surprise me to see Tony gone. He has not performed to expectations. As far as transfers, they have about 300 recruits coming in don't they?

I wouldn't be surprised to see all the coaches gone 

13 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

Wouldn't surprise me to see Tony gone. He has not performed to expectations. As far as transfers, they have about 300 recruits coming in don't they?

I think they still have 150+ recruits from the Eaves era slated to arrive at campus in the next couple years.  ;)