SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (1-7) @ Drake (8-0) 12/22 6 PM

SWSiouxMN

51 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

This was a big difference in the game. Drake head coach knew UND only has one ball handler so did a press and it paid off. Sather did not see that coming and didn't have his guys ready. Nor did he adjust during the game. I mean this is college basketball, who can't break a press??????

It was frustrating,  they got themselves in trouble too many times and put themselves in the spots that you cannot put yourselves in a press situation.  

52 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm no great basketball mind, but it would seem that "press" against a team with only one ball handler would be an obvious tactic to use. 

Yes exactly. My point was Drakes coaching staff saw this by watching film and preparing the team. Sather on the other hand did not and did not adjust during the game. I'm no great basketball mind either but that's something he should be ready for at any time. Especially with only one ball handler.

I was hoping for single game ticket sales  but that is not the case.  I like attending several games a year but it all depends when and what is permitted by schedule so I have never bought season tickets i have looked into them but i felt i lived to far away to be able to attend all the games. Liked it couple of years ago when they sold the Dakota package i bought those tickets those were games i had most interest in for both men and women's. I hope maybe they can do something like that yet this year like package deal. When you have couple hours drive it hard to make all the games but i like to support the teams as much as possible.