SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Recruits - 2004/05 Updates

jk

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did. And it's kind of scary that you and Diggler are so up on the lyrics to Broadway musicals.  :0  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's cause I watched Boston Legal yesterday and they had a black girl would was suing to be Orphan Annie. Yeah, that's it. That's why I know the lyrics.... :D

Still, you're just ashamed that I proved I'm smarter than you! ;):p

Has anyone been following Micheal Forney he is at the same tourney that Toews is at. Forney is ripping it up too, he had a hatrick today. Hopefully the Sioux will get him to commit soon. The people in the cities have no idea how good this kid is. If he played at Breck or Holy Angels they would think he is the 2nd greatest player in the world. Hopefully he doesn't even consider the gophers.

Has anyone been following Micheal Forney he is at the same tourney that Toews is at.  Forney is ripping it up too, he had a hatrick today.  Hopefully the Sioux will get him to commit soon.  The people in the cities have no idea how good this kid is.  If he played at Breck or Holy Angels they would think he is the 2nd greatest player in the world.  Hopefully he doesn't even consider the gophers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if I would say that people in the cities don't know how good he is. They talk about him frequently. I think they are in the same boat as we are here--we've heard that he's good, but just waiting to see how he does against another level of competition. Based on how he's doing on the international stage, we'll probably be hoping that he becomes a Sioux, rather than a gopher and they will probably be hoping the opposite. And if he commits to one or the other, the group that lost out will probably say he wasn't that good anyway.

My point is that when you live in Minnesota and you rip it up in Pee Wee's, Bantams and High School a lot of people assume that you are going to the Gophers and you will be the best college player in the country, but when you are from a lower level program (not to rip TRF but its not Jefferson, EP, Holy Angels, ect.) they think you have a lot of points because you play up north. That why I am saying if Forney was from Jefferson or Dulth East the people a lot of people would be bragging that he will be a Gopher and they would know how good he is. I know how good he is and I hope he is the next to commit.

By the way they had him on a visit last week.

Here is a great example of my last post. This is from a hockeyfutures message board. This is how these people think.

Could Jordan Schroeder be #1 overall pick?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a bit off topic, but dose anyone think Jordan Schroeder the kid from St Thomas Academy could be the #1 overall pick in 4 years.I could be way off on saying he could be #1 overall but it's not every day an 8th grader puts up 43 points and is named to the class A all tourny team I could be wrong on that.so whats the deal yes or know?