SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

Another perfect example of people not qualified to be handling firearms. Concerning to see the police picking a side here.

No argument here. I’ve had 100’s of hours of firearm training in the military and I am not going to a riot with my guns. I do understand people have had enough. There’s nothing wrong with protesting but looting and rioting is unacceptable. 

• Upvote 3

Who knew all it takes to get boring NBA off tv and stop wasting broadcast time...

Was shooting a piece of !@#$ weapon toting pedophile in the back a few times.

If this policy is adopted nationwide......

think of all the kids we could save from being raped,.....

plus possibly of more entertaining things on ESPN... like lumberjack competitions.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

No argument here. I’ve had 100’s of hours of firearm training in the military and I am not going to a riot with my guns. I do understand people have had enough. There’s nothing wrong with protesting but looting and rioting is unacceptable. 

I agree. 

Seriously. 

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1598499868454.jpg

Actually...No.

Limpy fought with them, had a knife and was continually defying lawful orders.

Hero was acting in self defense and shot a man pointing a gun to his head.

Are you going to make me post those pictures just to make you look more stupid... or just .....ROTFLMOA and call us names before your mom shuts down your wifi for the night?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Who knew all it takes to get boring NBA off tv and stop wasting broadcast time...

Was shooting a piece of !@#$ weapon toting pedophile in the back a few times.

If this policy is adopted nationwide......

think of all the kids we could save from being raped,.....

plus possibly of more entertaining things on ESPN... like lumberjack competitions.

CBSSN has frisbee golf on today. Looked like a interesting  sport. I’d rather watch that than the NBA.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Actually...No.

Limpy fought with them, had a knife and was continually defying lawful orders.

Hero was acting in self defense and shot a man pointing a gun to his head.

Are you going to make me post those pictures just to make you look more stupid... or just .....ROTFLMOA and call us names before your mom shuts down your wifi for the night?

Do you enjoy lying? 

The knife was on the floorboard of the car.  He never had it.  That comes from the Kenosha Police Dept.  The 17 year old killer was encouraged by the police to be there, which is insane, and walked by them after killing his two victims and severely wounding another.  

Does it come naturally to you, or did the cult teach you?

12 minutes ago, bison73 said:

You could at least add some truth in your meme. Geeez

Sorry the truth hurts you, boy.  Now, go practicing pronouncing "Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon".  It'll give you something to do this fall.   

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Goon said:

CBSSN has frisbee golf on today. Looked like a interesting  sport. I’d rather watch that than the NBA.

Is the NBA even still a thing? If so who's  watching or cares if a majority of its fan base is out rioting and looting on a nightly basis?

Asking for Doc Emrick..........

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

And here are the Trumps, I assume attending a church service, with a convicted sex offender and a sex trafficker awaiting trial. #draintheswamp  #onlythebestpeople  #MAGA

Trump, Knauss, Epstein, & Maxwell At Mar-A-Lago

It's funny how Trump's base despises the 'Elitist Hollywood' attitude and ethos; yet Trump is the pure definition of it.  

2 hours ago, bison73 said:

They wont see a dime of my money again .  Its not worth it when the whackadoddles are running the asylum.

#anyreasontoriot

Hopefully that s#$t show in downtown Minneapolis will continue and will look like Portland thru early November.

21 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Do you enjoy lying? 

The knife was on the floorboard of the car.  He never had it.  That comes from the Kenosha Police Dept.  The 17 year old killer was encouraged by the police to be there, which is insane, and walked by them after killing his two victims and severely wounding another.  

Does it come naturally to you, or did the cult teach you?

Goodness this is easy, although because of the failure of your parents to teach you to be able to learn instead of just continuously spout stupid, I doubt it will help... but

Ther is hope for others, but seriously kid when you start to live on your own and get outside of the incel crowd... you will learn there is truth that can be seen.

like this....

Mark, here is the first shooting which is clearly self-defense. Just thought you would like to know. https://t.co/lpkg0dKyKo

20200826_230757.jpg

20200826_230701.jpg

20200826_231112.jpg

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Another example of why no trust exists towards cops in inner cities.

EDIT: Apparently more than one militia group was at the protest.  One of them (just there to protect property) became furious at police when told to 'help handle the protesters'. (2nd video clip)  

More:

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-police-chief-reacts-to-the-killings-by-victim-blaming-says-shooter-was-resolving-a-conflict/

"The perpetrator of the horrifying killings at last night’s Kenosha, Wisconsin protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake has been charged with murder and is currently considered a fugitive from the law. But curiously enough, the police didn’t show much interest in him last night, allowing him to walk up and then past them as they were responding to the gunshots that he had fired."

Yup.  The police did nothing and the kid murdered two people.

The cult prefers to lie and deny.

They don't care about America.

JUST like the knee jerk reaction of massively over-charging the Minneapolis cop, and the 3 others, who will all walk by the way because of that...

They will get kneeNecker on the tax charges though..

The charges against the kid in wisco will also be drummed down to much much less, like a minor in possession of a firearm, or discharging a weapon... clearly self defense. He should not have been there, and is a moron for that, but no he wont serve for murder. 

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

More:

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-police-chief-reacts-to-the-killings-by-victim-blaming-says-shooter-was-resolving-a-conflict/

"The perpetrator of the horrifying killings at last night’s Kenosha, Wisconsin protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake has been charged with murder and is currently considered a fugitive from the law. But curiously enough, the police didn’t show much interest in him last night, allowing him to walk up and then past them as they were responding to the gunshots that he had fired."

The part that is unable for you to comprehend is that...

The Militia was there 100% legally based specifically on the constitution....

The rioting scum are rightlynand purposely defined as NOT having the constitutional right to their behavior.

Words mean things, it helps us when we can understand them.

Something to aspire to for you.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

#anyreasontoriot

Hopefully that s#$t show in downtown Minneapolis will continue and will look like Portland thru early November.

It amazes me on the stupidity of the local government down there and their lack of action. Do they really think money is just going to flow downtown again? They had done such great job

of getting businesses to invest in the area.  Now????????????????

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bison73 said:

It amazes me on the stupidity of the local government down there and their lack of action. Do they really think money is just going to flow downtown again? They had done such great job

of getting businesses to invest in the area.  Now????????????????

Frey has been in over his head since day one. He couldn't be an assistant  manager at a Culver's.

Walz is too concerned about tracing cases from a rodeo, mandating masks while having sex and instituting his convoluted criteria make sure kids don't go to school in person this year.

8 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The rioting scum are rightlynand purposely defined as NOT having the constitutional right to their behavior.

I see.

That kid was there legally with a legally possessed rifle. 

It was all on the up and up.

You are the black hole of the internet today.   Contemplate that.

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

What constitutional right are you talking about here?  Please tell me.  

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Frey has been in over his head since day one. He couldn't be an assistant  manager at a Culver's.

Walz is too concerned about tracing cases from a rodeo, mandating masks while having sex and instituting his convoluted criteria make sure kids don't go to school in person this year.

I agree. They are pathetic.

24 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Goodness this is easy, although because of the failure of your parents to teach you to be able to learn instead of just continuously spout stupid, I doubt it will help... but

Ther is hope for others, but seriously kid when you start to live on your own and get outside of the incel crowd... you will learn there is truth that can be seen.

like this....

Mark, here is the first shooting which is clearly self-defense. Just thought you would like to know. https://t.co/lpkg0dKyKo

20200826_230757.jpg

20200826_230701.jpg

20200826_231112.jpg

Doesnt look like non violent protesters to me.

• Upvote 1