SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/asst-u-s-attorney-leaves-justice-dept-over-barr-s-slavish-obedience-to-trump/vi-BB1a4S9F?ocid=msedgdhp

Asst. U.S. Attorney leaves Justice Dept. over Barr’s ‘slavish obedience’ to Trump

Phillip Halpern joins Lawrence O’Donnell to discuss his resignation from the Justice Department after 36 years because of how Attorney General Barr has politicized the department “when he kowtows, acts as a lap dog to the president” rather than serving the interests of the American people.

Virus surging in London and Paris. Is Trump in charge of their response too or are people finally going to accept that lockdowns delay the inevitable, masks sound good in theory, but the numbers bear out that they have little to no effect and we decimated the economy for something that can’t be stopped.

Socially distance where you can, wash your hands, protect yourself and your loved ones if needed, but we need to get back to no restrictions and allow the healthy population to get it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Virus surging in London and Paris. Is Trump in charge of their response too or are people finally going to accept that lockdowns delay the inevitable, masks sound good in theory, but the numbers bear out that they have little to no effect and we decimated the economy for something that can’t be stopped.

Socially distance where you can, wash your hands, protect yourself and your loved ones if needed, but we need to get back to no restrictions and allow the healthy population to get it.

Chris Christie Says He Was Wrong Not to Wear a Mask and Rely on White House Testing After COVID Treatment
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chris-christie-says-he-was-wrong-not-to-wear-a-mask-and-rely-on-white-house-testing-after-covid-treatment/ar-BB1a4HyJ?ocid=msedgdhp
Chris Christie wearing a suit and tie: Joshua Roberts/Getty Images Chris Christie

"I believed when I entered the White House grounds, that I had entered a safe zone, due to the testing that I and many others underwent every day," Christie said.

"I was wrong," the former governor of New Jersey admitted. "I was wrong not to wear a mask at the Amy Coney Barrett announcement and I was wrong not to wear a mask at my multiple debate prep sessions with the president and the rest of the team."

• Upvote 1

The Washington Post
Joel Achenbach, Jacqueline Dupree  12 hrs ago
For the first time since early August, the number of newly reported coronavirus infections in the United States on Thursday topped 60,000. More than 36,000 people are hospitalized nationally with covid-19, the disease caused by the virus, amid a long-feared autumnal rise of infections and serious illnesses.

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Christy in 10 years.....

6932e61a38c81ad39c44fbe1bfd3d39b.gif

More like Christie 10 years ago.  He's already there. Don't wish harm on anyone, but being morbidly obese opens you up to more causes of death than just Covid.....including ones that a mask can't provide any help for. 

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The Washington Post
Joel Achenbach, Jacqueline Dupree  12 hrs ago
For the first time since early August, the number of newly reported coronavirus infections in the United States on Thursday topped 60,000. More than 36,000 people are hospitalized nationally with covid-19, the disease caused by the virus, amid a long-feared autumnal rise of infections and serious illnesses.

So 36,000 hospitalized in a nation of what is it now 400-500 million people?  I'll take my chances.  

POLITICO

MIAMI — Latino Victory Fund and billionaire Mike Bloomberg are launching a $2.4 million digital ad campaign to get Florida Latinos out to the polls to defeat President Donald Trump in his must-win state.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bloomberg-teams-up-with-top-latino-group-for-florida-ad-buy/ar-BB1a4xGp?ocid=msedgdhp

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The Washington Post
Philip Bump  9 hrs ago
T elevates its dangerous central assertion, rather than condemn the QAnon conspiracy theory.

You may consider actually listening to Trump instead of what other people say about Trump. His answer to QAnon was perfectly appropriate.

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Take off the blinders, you do realize Your Leader lies all the time?

What does politicians lying have to do with the fact that a moderator got caught lying about being hacked?

If your kid got busted for smoking dope, would you yell at the police officer about Trump too? Because that's equally related. 

5 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

What does politicians lying have to do with the fact that a moderator got caught lying about being hacked?

If your kid got busted for smoking dope, would you yell at the police officer about Trump too? Because that's equally related. 

Just becuase you dream about dementia?
Doesn't mean Biden should get accused of the same.

Take your blinders off.

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Just becuase you dream about dimentia?
Doesn't mean Biden should get accused of the same.

Take your blinders off.

Biden has dementia though. 

And the guy supposed to moderate the debate got caught lying about what he was up to. Why are you not acknowledging that?