SiouxSports.com Forum

Most Hated Opponent

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

This season, my most-hated opponent is Minn-Duluth.  They are back to back NCAA champs, and we cannot let them have 3 in a row.  They must be stopped at all costs.  If it came down to an NCAA game between the Gophers and Bulldogs, I would root for the Gophers.

Absolutely. Two years ago I rooted for them against Notre Dame. Not last year, and probably never again.

Can't recall who I rooted for when it was Duluth and Denver. Deliberately didn't watch, was still bitter about the Fargo Screwjob.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Have to disagree with you on Minnesota. It's like Alabama-Auburn in FB. Anytime they lose (either to us or someone else) is a good day. Screw YOU Ski-U-Mah! :devil:

More like Ski-U-Meh ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petey23 said:

Talked to Barry Melrose the next morning outside of the Embassy Suites as we were getting ready to head to the Twins game.

He said that was a tough beat for UND because Michigan played the whole game not to lose and got away with it and he thought Michigan would be UND 1 time out of 10.

Your GAA goes down and you still lost.