SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC.TV/Neulion/Sidearm Double Charges

BigChief

Make sure your credit card wasn't charged by Neulion AND Sidearm for this year's NCHC.TV subscription.  I was charged in Sept by Neulion and then again in November by Sidearm. When I contacted Sidearm they had no record of my earlier charges. I had to have my credit card company dispute/reverse the charges.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, keikla said:

I didn't have a previous neulion charge, but Sidearm charged me twice on the same day.  Love CapitalOne for emailing me "It looks like this company charged you twice.  Would you like to dispute it?"

Why, yes, yes I would.

Sidearm charged me twice at the beginning of the season as well. I emailed them and they refunded me quickly.

1 hour ago, burd said:

I suspect it was a transition glitch, not a conscious attempt to double bill.   But they should have notified all customers to look for double billing. 

I'm sure that's what it was.  But the odds of everybody in this thread signing up on the exact same day is pretty much zero.  That means they had this issue sitting out there for quite awhile and didn't fix it.  

15 minutes ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

I'm sure that's what it was.  But the odds of everybody in this thread signing up on the exact same day is pretty much zero.  That means they had this issue sitting out there for quite awhile and didn't fix it.  

I say we fire both Berry and Sidearm.

• 3 weeks later...