SiouxSports.com Forum

Sather Newsletter

UND Fan

1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

If he did, I never saw it.  

I didn't personally get it either as I believe it went out to program alumni, which it appears is what Sather sent out as well based on the first line, however I did see various copies over the years. It possibly only annually at best and it appears Sather is shooting for monthly, kudos to him on that.

The more Sather can do to connect with the program alumni and fans, the better. Jones had been here long enough that people had their minds made up on him regardless of what he did, good bad or indifferent. He's moved on and there is a new regime in charge.

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

I didn't personally get it either as I believe it went out to program alumni, which it appears is what Sather sent out as well based on the first line, however I did see various copies over the years. It possibly only annually at best and it appears Sather is shooting for monthly, kudos to him on that.

The more Sather can do to connect with the program alumni and fans, the better. Jones had been here long enough that people had their minds made up on him regardless of what he did, good bad or indifferent. He's moved on and there is a new regime in charge.

Your post was just a dig at me with no information.   So ESPN reported years ago that Montana was interested in the FBS WAC, so you are going to deny that too and attack me for it.

46 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Your post was just a dig at me with no information.   So ESPN reported years ago that Montana was interested in the FBS WAC, so you are going to deny that too and attack me for it.

Your post was a dig at Jones with no information and unnecessary. As I stated, I have personally seen similar "program update" newsletters written by Jones. And of all people to get worked up about "information" being required to make commentary :lol:

As for the rest: Set down the bottle and keep your half-truths and conspiracies about conference realignment in the proper place. The only thing plausible connection that has to this thread is your insistence that UND would never join the Summit despite being told it was already a done deal. 

This might be obvious but it must be a specific email group such as Champion's Club or basketball season ticket holders. 

Edit: okay looking at the front page it says "Hello Fighting Sioux Alumni" does that mean it was supposedly sent to all alumni? If so they missed at least one.   

56 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Your post was a dig at Jones with no information and unnecessary. As I stated, I have personally seen similar "program update" newsletters written by Jones. And of all people to get worked up about "information" being required to make commentary :lol:

As for the rest: Set down the bottle and keep your half-truths and conspiracies about conference realignment in the proper place. The only thing plausible connection that has to this thread is your insistence that UND would never join the Summit despite being told it was already a done deal. 

You always dig at me, but mysteriously protect Jones, who didn’t inform the fan base of much anything..

You have never gotten that by Big Sky, I meant the Montanas.  The Montanas and Idaho and Weber and EWU are coming to the Summit.  But in your simple mind, FCS forever.

2 hours ago, CMSioux said:

This might be obvious but it must be a specific email group such as Champion's Club or basketball season ticket holders. 

Edit: okay looking at the front page it says "Hello Fighting Sioux Alumni" does that mean it was supposedly sent to all alumni? If so they missed at least one.   

It is primarily for BB letter winners as well as supporters of the program. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...