SiouxSports.com Forum

Back by Popular Demand: It's The Mystery Raffle!

MafiaMan

On 6/24/2019 at 12:19 PM, MafiaMan said:

UNDColorado 4  (PAID)

Sodbuster 4 (PAID)

Oxbow6 4 (PAID)

UNDMOORHEAD 4 (PAID)

Ice Arena Man 4 (PAID) 

Son of Ice Arena Man 4 (PAID)  

Fader 4 (PAID)

streetsahead 4 (PAID)

Wilbur 4

UND WFO78 4

sioux rube 4 (PAID)

franchise 1 (PAID)

SiouxHawkGuy 4 (PAID)

lawkota 5 (PAID)

ksl_sioux4ever 4 (PAID)

@fightingstew 5

hemipower 4 (PAID)

67 ticket sold, but 9 are as of yet unpaid.  I'm withholding winner notification pending confirmed payment from @Wilbur and @fightingstew

Thank you!      

On 6/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, MafiaMan said:

Raffle prizes have been completed and they look pretty sweet!  I'll try to find some time this weekend to PM everyone payment information and we'll get some mystery raffle winners chosen!  

Sorry all, I haven't been on here for a bit. I'm still in for 4 and  get payment squared away.

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2019 at 7:42 AM, fightingstew said:

Sorry all, I haven't been on here for a bit. I'm still in for 4 and  get payment squared away.

I reduced fightingstew from 5 tickets to 4 tickets due to this post, despite his earlier commitment to 5.  He paid for 4, so I wound up with 66 total entries.  

I apologize again for the lengthy delay in this.  Each of you was assigned a random number between 1 and 66 and then I drew from there.  The results were quite entertaining!

@Wilbur

@Ice Arena Man

and @UNDMOORHEAD is a stunner with TWO of the FOUR winning numbers being drawn.  WOW.  I'd STRONGLY suggest you head to your local gas station and buy a lottery ticket tonight.  

You have TWO options to choose from for your prize.  I will PM you three with details.  

Thank you all for playing!

22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I reduced fightingstew from 5 tickets to 4 tickets due to this post, despite his earlier commitment to 5.  He paid for 4, so I wound up with 66 total entries.  

I apologize again for the lengthy delay in this.  Each of you was assigned a random number between 1 and 66 and then I drew from there.  The results were quite entertaining!

@Wilbur

@Ice Arena Man

and @UNDMOORHEAD is a stunner with TWO of the FOUR winning numbers being drawn.  WOW.  I'd STRONGLY suggest you head to your local gas station and buy a lottery ticket tonight.  

You have TWO options to choose from for your prize.  I will PM you three with details.  

Thank you all for playing!

What are the prizes? I’ve looked (not hard) but couldn’t find anything. 

Hopefully something better than a complimentary otphj.  Lol. 

@UNDMOORHEAD  Your two mystery raffle prizes are boxed up and awaiting pickup by @siouxforce19 later this afternoon.  It’ll be on its way back to Fargo-Moorhead sometime tomorrow!

@Ice Arena Man ‘s prize was handed off to him after last night’s game.  

@Wilbur will patiently wait for me to try to connect next time I’m in SW ND.  Will give me a nice excuse to drive to Williston for a burger and a beer.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

@UNDMOORHEAD - have you been able to collect your prizes yet?

@Ice Arena Man - how is your prize treating you?

@Wilbur - your prize is in Dickinson, ND at MafiaDad and MafiaMom’s house...we’ll see if I can make a trip to Williston over Thanksgiving.

I was able to get mine thanks to siouxforce19. My son commandeered both prizes. :lol: