SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Alumni Fantasy Team

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

C: Jonathan Toews, Tony Hrkac, Travis Zajac, Brock Nelson

LW:

RW: T.J. Oshie, Dave Christian, Drew Stafford, Brandon Bochenski

D:

G: Ed Belfour, Karl Goehring

Any objections/suggestions are welcome and appreciated. This is mostly based on the names that jump out from the list of UND Alumni that are (or were) in the NHL, and (yeah, it's a little embarrassing) the UND legends list from the siouxshop website. I run them through the hockey-reference.com player comparison to determine the order, so don't put too much stock in my rankings.

28 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

I based it on a combination of time at UND and time in the pros and, Ryan Duncan played two games in the AHL.

Define pros because Ryan Duncan is playing professionally.

Really, lists like this are pretty dumb unless you base it purely off of their time at UND. There were some really good players that never played in the NHL or AHL.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

I based it on a combination of time at UND and time in the pros and, Ryan Duncan played two games in the AHL.

Duncan won the Hobby, put up more points, and played 4 years.

Porter and Malone should be in Europe playing. If Duncan was the same height as Porter and Malone he’d be in the NHL or AHL.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Duncan won the Hobby, put up more points, and played 4 years.

Porter and Malone should be in Europe playing. If Duncan was the same height as Porter and Malone he’d be in the NHL or AHL.

The Panzer's would have been in the NHL as well had they been bigger in my opinion.

• Upvote 1