SiouxSports.com Forum

October 2017 Announcement

lawkota

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

I and many others will, rightfully so, be watching this new hire every closely. I don’t hate Kennedy the way some already do but I’m still waiting for him to show what he’s really got. He’s got to be able to surround himself with visionary people that are willing to roll their sleeves up and get to work. He needs to hire leaders not yes men.

Well he can start by getting a new Provost.... 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Lol 

Mike Jacobs just loved and trusted the Kelley administration.  His olfactory glands juxtapose farts with perfume whenever a leader has a (D) behind his name.  Remarkably similar olfactory glands as our bison trolls, who if it doesn't smell like manure, intrinsically distrust it..

2 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Yea, Olympians. 

To clarify I meant Volley has a point on Jacobs and his pro-Kelley stance, minus the name-calling stuff

9 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I stopped reading once this crossed my eyes, "A committee looking at the UND athletic program recommended keeping women's hockey. He ended the program anyway — on a day when a promising recruit was visiting campus." 

I swear people would just be happy if Kelley was back in charge and UND has 20 sports and didn't tear down buildings that were more expensive to upkeep than knock down and let the Stream Plant go down instead of the $46 million dollars they are using to start much needed repair and not waste $3 million dollars a year on advertisement that has improved visibility of UND (do you know how many advertisements in the Twin Cities there are now verses how many in the near 2 years I've been here, quite a bit more.)

• Upvote 3

• 1 year later...