SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

9 minutes ago, AJS said:

I'll never understand the lack of clock management skills from college coaches. Why W&M took a timeout on 3rd and 4 at the beginning of the play clock when the clock was running is beyond me. That single handily cost them 3 points as Richmond kicked a FG with 4 seconds left in the half.

Richmond 13

W&M 6

Half

W&M has had the play in the red zone 3 times and only has 6 points. The big story line for the second half is if Richmond's QB is out for the day. 

I believe it was because their starting right guard lost his helmet and calling a timeout got him back in the game for 3rd down.  

15 minutes ago, bang said:

No, but the question was does it hurt Richmond cause they struggled against a team with a losing record. So if it hasn't hurt us it probably won't hurt them. 

Or has it hurt UND and it's reflected in UND being #9 instead of #8 right now.  We just don't know.

5 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Richmond may have been hosed on the targeting call but they just got away with a way late hit on the pile on offense. 

Yep. Attempt at a makeup "call" by picking up that flag. Richmond followed that gift with an illegal motion, false start, and a block below the waist on the following 3 plays, haha. Spider's backup qb is apparently not good.