SiouxSports.com Forum

2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

cberkas

27 minutes ago, siouxweet said:

Speaking of Michigan, why doesn't UND work on scheduling them in a home and home or something?

If you check their noncon. schedule the last few years,  you'll find a lot of cupcakes.  Expect the gophers to go back to that formula with the ns cup ending.  

1 hour ago, siouxweet said:

Speaking of Michigan, why doesn't UND work on scheduling them in a home and home or something?

40 minutes ago, sprig said:

If you check their noncon. schedule the last few years,  you'll find a lot of cupcakes.  Expect the gophers to go back to that formula with the ns cup ending.  

Well, to be fair, UND scheduled non-con cupcake Michigan State this season...and that worked out well, right?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bigskyvikes said:

A doctor probably can help you with this life changing problem you have with Michigan State roughing up UND...:lol:

Well, Mafia and I live quite a bit closer to Michigan than you do, and the chances of being shamed in public by some drunk Spartan fan is that much greater.  Could even come from the B1G fan who shall not be named on this thread, since he wanders around these parts now and then looking for friends. 

43 minutes ago, burd said:

Well, Mafia and I live quite a bit closer to Michigan than you do, and the chances of being shamed in public by some drunk Spartan fan is that much greater.  Could even come from the B1G fan who shall not be named on this thread, since he wanders around these parts now and then looking for friends. 

:lol:. I hear ya...My neighbors are mostly Gopher fans. I still hear about that also.

36 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am still baffled how UND lost to Michigan State AT HOME earlier this season. The Spartans are truly putrid.

UND came out fat and sassy and sure MSU was putrid.
And they paid dearly for the overconfidence. 

The only thing this team should be confident in is that they can lose to anyone anytime anywhere.
And if that scares them they should play so that it doesn't happen. 

• Upvote 4