57 members have voted

1. 1. How Will You Enjoy Friday's Game?

• I'm going to the game
    • I'm watching on dataflix
    • I'm listening to the radio broadcast
    • I'm listening to the radio broadcast on the computer
    • I'm relying on people here to keep me updated
    • Other

This is a big series, so I'm curious if we have more people going to the games compared to normal, as well as more people willing to spend the money on dataflix. Will dataflix be able to handle more users than normal? If anyone has the dataflix package and is going to the game, feel free to give me one of your views, as the agreement allows it. ;)

I am hoping to relay the message that the dataflix cameraman should show any beatings tPB administers. :)

I'm going to be at a wedding in SF for a friend of the Mrs., sitting at a table listening to some blowhard talk about how much money he's made in the market. Worse part is that I'm sure they won't have Grain Belt on tap. :)

I'm counting on NDH to provide text message updates from the DECC.

GO SIOUX.

Don't lie, there will be more than one beer. :) El Roco won't put the dataflix broadcast on for you?

Edit: For those going to any of the state hockey games, you could watch the game at the REA for free if they show it like last Saturday.

I'll have to ask the El Roco tonight when I am there at the Mardi Gras Party!!!

I'm going to be at a wedding in SF for a friend of the Mrs., sitting at a table listening to some blowhard talk about how much money he's made in the market.  Worse part is that I'm sure they won't have Grain Belt on tap. :)

GO SIOUX.

That is a hell of a delima to have. Maybe we should light a candle in your honor. Good luck with all of that. I actually hate going to wedding, you have to be on your best behavior and the wedding party seems to go on and on and on, never with an end in site. The worst part about wedding is that the family that puts on the wedding never buys enough keg(s) of beer and the Kegs ussally run out way before the wedding dance is over.

That is a hell of a delima to have. Maybe we should light a candle in your honor. Good luck with all of that. I actually hate going to wedding, you have to be on your best behavior and the wedding party seems to go on and on and on, never with an end in site. The worst part about wedding is that the family that puts on the wedding never buys enough keg(s) of beer and the Kegs ussally run out way before the wedding is over.

You are drinking beer during the ceremony? ANd not only that, but the beer runs out during the ceremony? Do the bride and groom join in on the drinking? What kind of weedings are you going to? :););)

My dad had to miss the saturday Gopher game here because of a freaking wedding. Damn people.

Look at the bigger picture, there are usually some hot chicks prancing around as bridesmaids. You can also do the train dance & make a complete a$$ out of yourself :)

And don't forget, there's always the chance to Boom-Boom with a Bridesmaid, even if it is with a bucktooth cousin of the brides. As the Great Stiffler said, "Pussy is pussy." :0;) If you can't watch hockey, you might as well try to get score yourself. ;)

I'm going to be at a wedding in SF for a friend of the Mrs., sitting at a table listening to some blowhard talk about how much money he's made in the market.  Worse part is that I'm sure they won't have Grain Belt on tap. :)

GO SIOUX.

Hey, that's a good idea there Man With Dress. We'll provide you with text messages. Cookaknov still has a phone.

Still have tickets for you if you find your pants before Friday. ;)

I will be attending both games. I am glad I got my tickets well in advance in anticipation of this being a HUGE series. I hope the Sioux come out in green even though my jersey is black.

Hennessey was saying on the radio in Mankato that the Sioux were wearing their green road jerseys, and that after the debacle in Madison, he doubted that Blais would make them wear black again this year.

People, people...there are more important things than this series. I can't imagine what they are and a wedding certainly doesn't make the list, but still.

If they schedule a wedding the same weekend as the Sioux/tUMD series, how good of friends are they, really?

:)

I missed a Sioux game for a wedding this year. I mean seriously, who schedules a wedding during a Sioux game? These people need to get their priorities straight. If my wife wants to get married during the day of a Sioux game she'll have to find another chump because I'll be watching the Sioux.

I'll be sitting in my dorm room with my jersey on listening to both games on the internet. If that isn't Rube Cred I don't know what is.